Biggup from the Bernard

DIRTYBERNARD

Just thought id stop by and say a quick hello.
im frm just outside brum and im 25
used to mix and run a few nights in brum and now im just getting back into it all again. getting myself a new mixer end of month if anyone got any suggestions for a good all rounder for under £300.
Anyways just thought id say hello and biggup this site looks pretty cool and its pretty good cathcing up on tings after a good 3 year break.

used to mix and run a few nights in brum and now im just getting back into it all again. getting myself a new mixer end of month if anyone got any suggestions for a good all rounder for under £300.
Anyways just thought id say hello and biggup this site looks pretty cool and its pretty good cathcing up on tings after a good 3 year break.

big up bro.... why did you stop??

welcome to the family

big up bro.... why did you stop??

welcome to the family

the whole dnb scene in brum was getting proper moody and it was not really worth carrying on. one dj we had playing got smacked and had his mixer nicked, they even smacked his mrs and stole her handbag.
got too mcuh i loved the hwole music and the scene but there were a few who were spoiling it for the rest

the whole dnb scene in brum was getting proper moody and it was not really worth carrying on. one dj we had playing got smacked and had his mixer nicked, they even smacked his mrs and stole her handbag.
got too mcuh i loved the hwole music and the scene but there were a few who were spoiling it for the rest

pissed!! to be fair brum is like that as a whole..... every little fuker thinks they can fight the world!!!
Had a similar thing happen a while back when i went up there to play..... i ended up gettin banned from the bar/club.... and my mate who lives in brum was charged with affray!!....all in all.... was a great night!! hahahahaha... this was only a year or two ago.... hope its changed since then!

mate in my opinion best mixer under 300 quid if you want just 2 channels is the pioneer djm300, can pick one up on ebay for around 150-200, ill be selling mine soon ill give you a shout when i do if your still interested.

wanna get an allen heath of some sorts :chainsaw:

and welcome ^_^

haha where bouts r most peeps from or is it all over england im dj skyz by the way nice 2 meet ya

quite a few are from uk, im pretty new myself mate, mashed my foot kicking some pikey in head today so im off work and havin smoke/dl'in sets atm

there are a fair few regulars outside of uk tho mate

p.s says you joined apr 2007, you spent long time lurkin in shadows eh?!?!

Back
Top Bottom