FRICTION/FABIO - NEW DNB ARENA MIX CD

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

I grabbed this at the weekend.

I thought there was a few ok tunes on there but i certainly wasn't blown away by it. It kept me entertained while i was having a shower and thats about it.

Very average.

Some of the mixes Friction selected were the wrong choice and either out of key or just didn't sound right together. Bad times!

That's what seperates the men from the boys...
I use this analogy to sum up how much better Andy C's effort and the Nightlife 4 compilation as a whole (ie - mixing, planned mixes, tune selection etc) was. Good times!

Whether people out there weren't too impressed with the tracklist in general on Nightlife 4 - the overall final product is head and shoulders above the DnB Arena CD.

With a price tag of 11.99 compared to 9.99 - i wouldn't rush out to get a copy because you are not missing much peeps.:evil:

Sorry but I don't rate Friction at all you know. He's never blown me away with a set. Saw him at fabric at Noisia's launch party on the friday and the guy was just bland, can't quite understand why people rate him so much. He is a master at locking tunes together and I've never really heard him clang but the sound and atmosphere he generates is no where near Andy C and can't see why people make the comparison between the two.

Would like to listen to the CD but won't be buying it.

Back
Top Bottom