Still wont work 4 me :(
lets me post just not post threads :shrug:
any1 figured out why yet ??
I'm using ie 7 i think well its deff internet explorer anyway lol
cheers

I tried to start a thread about this months ago, but couldn't, lol. Took me say 10 times just to send a reply so i aint bothered much. Using Firefox.

I posted in the simon amstell thread and it don't even register me as posting anything, but my post is there, wtf is that about. :lol_board

The server seems to be working more slowly after the last update. Also sometimes I click the 'post' button once but the system tells me that I'm trying to double post and to wait (luckily the post appears).

I posted in the simon amstell thread and it don't even register me as posting anything, but my post is there, wtf is that about. :lol_board

The server seems to be working more slowly after the last update. Also sometimes I click the 'post' button once but the system tells me that I'm trying to double post and to wait (luckily the post appears).

Yes does exactly the same to me, sometimes I have to refresh or even open the forum in another page to see if my post has worked! Sometimes it doesn't say I've replied to posts but my post's there.

i often have problems of various types (all mentioned here previously) but being the humble man i am, i just assumed it was my problem, i never dreamed other people were feeling the same way. it's nice to know i'm not alone in the world and i'm thinking of starting up a help group, dnbforum anonymous, where we have to use real names but only our first names (otherwise it wouldn't be particularly anonymous) and stand up and say hi i'm kris and i have a problem, i'm a dirty, stinking forumaholic* but now the forum doesn't do to me what it used to do in the old days, it's become too much of a habit and all the excitement has been lost so i started going online intraveinously to really get connected and i was downloading andy c mixes straight into my bloodstream. this is when i realised i had a problem, you cut me and i bleed double drops and talk in accent that sounds like i'm teasing skirmish over a really hyped up dancefloor track. i need help people and i know you do too, together we can stop this depravitiy, but only together*

i often have problems of various types (all mentioned here previously) but being the humble man i am, i just assumed it was my problem, i never dreamed other people were feeling the same way. it's nice to know i'm not alone in the world and i'm thinking of starting up a help group, dnbforum anonymous, where we have to use real names but only our first names (otherwise it wouldn't be particularly anonymous) and stand up and say hi i'm kris and i have a problem, i'm a dirty, stinking forumaholic* but now the forum doesn't do to me what it used to do in the old days, it's become too much of a habit and all the excitement has been lost so i started going online intraveinously to really get connected and i was downloading andy c mixes straight into my bloodstream. this is when i realised i had a problem, you cut me and i bleed double drops and talk in accent that sounds like i'm teasing skirmish over a really hyped up dancefloor track. i need help people and i know you do too, together we can stop this depravitiy, but only together*

:teeth:

Lol that was quality!

And I've had all these problems mentioned at one point, some of them I still get.

whats the problem then ??
1 min everythinks fine !!
its usually ok 2 post in threads but every now and again it takes ages like 5 mins and the screen goes white or sometimes it dosnt even post :mad:
it seems to happen everytime i go to post a thread i had 2 get fes to post a thread 4 me the other day where it wouldnt work !!
took me about 10 - 15 mins to post a thread a min ago :mad:

whats the problem then ??
1 min everythinks fine !!
its usually ok 2 post in threads but every now and again it takes ages like 5 mins and the screen goes white or sometimes it dosnt even post :mad:
it seems to happen everytime i go to post a thread i had 2 get fes to post a thread 4 me the other day where it wouldnt work !!
took me about 10 - 15 mins to post a thread a min ago :mad:
I've rebooted the server (it's currently Windows) so lets see if that helps.

We'll be back on Linux soon, all should be fine then :)

Back
Top Bottom