been better over the last cpl of days, but did have trouble gettin on the site around 6

Really sorry about the problems guys - rest assured I'm on it so please bear with me.

I've just disabled all the add-ons/products that we have running on the forum, please let me know if it's still as bad from this point onwards.

I'd love to move the website to a new server tomorrow but Triple M and I don't have the money lying around to do it right away. But we will be doing it in the near future. If anyone fancies donating to the cause please let me know - we accept PayPal!

Keep me updated - cheers!

its been alot better today and everythings been working fine on my comp now, thanks mate

Certain posts of mine are posted but the boards not updated,the second time just happend with my A.W.O.L. thread in General!

I'm getting white screens and taking ages to post and stuff again today...

Anyone else having probs or is it just me?

i'm not really furious, my threads are shit anyway...

but i have had trouble with safari on mac, and firefox on vista. HTH.

What I'm running, but the last week or so I've been running IE6 (I think) on XP because my monitor broke so I can't use my PC so I'm using the Laptop, but I have a monitor coming, it should be here this week sometime.

We'll be moving server shortly so all should be fine again in the very near future! :)

while we are here sdm can we get a name change on dnb_arena...

clearly its not cool

and he doesnt even know what dnbarena is if u can believe that:shrug:

i shall name him. schwety Mc ballsack

no rly man, u should change your na,me

clearly its not cool

yeh i second that.... SweatyMCBallsack

DNB_ARENA =
ani_coffee-spit.gif

clearly its not cool

oit MR!! hahaha.... i see you've knicked my jpeg! hahaha.... quality..... I PITTY THE FOOL!

this site very rarily works for me to post anymore, i'm almost too bored of trying.

ha ha, it posted but didn't register on the forum.

lame.

edit: and again. i give up.

Back
Top Bottom