I posted twice in 'Philski's Hip Hop Thread' and it says I have posted on the last poster thing back when you're looking at all the threads but when I go into the thread neither of the posts are even there, but they're on my profile if you look at all of my posts. ??!!

:wtf:

I posted twice in 'Philski's Hip Hop Thread' and it says I have posted on the last poster thing back when you're looking at all the threads but when I go into the thread neither of the posts are even there, but they're on my profile if you look at all of my posts. ??!!

:wtf:

same here i posted in nsfw thread ses im the last poster but cant c my post in the thread :shrug: WTF

What web browsers and operating systems are you lot using?

Is it happening more often at certain times of the day?

the otherday i tryed posting a thread allday and it wouldn't work :(
i find mainly at night it seems worse seems to take longer to post etc !!
im using internet explorer dont no wich one think its IE6 if thats any help !!

What web browsers and operating systems are you lot using?

Is it happening more often at certain times of the day?

I haven't noticed ant particular time of day. I'm using Windows & my internet provider is Tiscali. (I'm not sure if you wanted that info but I'm not very technical!)

I haven't noticed ant particular time of day. I'm using Windows & my internet provider is Tiscali. (I'm not sure if you wanted that info but I'm not very technical!)

Well in oreder to fix this problem u have to conect the ultra c-tec discombulating moderizizer (make sure qwazimodarooneys turrned on) and pow job done
mwhahaha

ive nearlly given up posting coz it takes about ten efforts
Really sorry about the problems guys - rest assured I'm on it so please bear with me.

I've just disabled all the add-ons/products that we have running on the forum, please let me know if it's still as bad from this point onwards.

I'd love to move the website to a new server tomorrow but Triple M and I don't have the money lying around to do it right away. But we will be doing it in the near future. If anyone fancies donating to the cause please let me know - we accept PayPal!

Keep me updated - cheers!

i'm not really furious, my threads are shit anyway...

but i have had trouble with safari on mac, and firefox on vista. HTH.

Back
Top Bottom