Numark DXM 09

danhowe25

Alias
anyone got one?? whats it like?? seems like a decent mixer for the price. im just worried its gonna be one of those mixers which looks good and you get it home only to find its crap. anyone got any suggestions for a similar priced mixer if not (budget up to about 200??)

anyone got one?? whats it like?? seems like a decent mixer for the price. im just worried its gonna be one of those mixers which looks good and you get it home only to find its crap. anyone got any suggestions for a similar priced mixer if not (budget up to about 200??)

TBH I'm not a big fan of Numark mixers - they've got a lot of features for not much price which means that they clearly don't spend that much on the components or manufacturing... I wouldn't expect this to last more than 18 months or so...

If you're gonna spend 200 notes and you want something that'll last well see what you can get out of the Vestax range
maybe the VMC 004 XL, that's at less than 200 at HTFR...

I would say Allen & Heath or Rane also, but don't think your budget is gonna get you one of those...

i've got myself the DXM06 (2 channel downgrade) and i haven't head any problems with it in the 1 and a half years i've own it. but for 200 you could get beta, maybe a little over.

what are you looking for?
no of channels?
FX?
etc

i've got myself the DXM06 (2 channel downgrade) and i haven't head any problems with it in the 1 and a half years i've own it. but for 200 you could get beta, maybe a little over.

what are you looking for?
no of channels?
FX?
etc

Fair enough, I stand corrected!

Still recccomend Vestax though :)

i have this mixer and i can't fault it, all my mates have one also and it has really clean and defined crossovers, the fxs and the tap function mean that the effects can be used in time seamlessly, also the 2x copy makes for some sick little re-mixes. for £200, a bargin in my eyes!

thanks to all of you for your responses, I was looking for a 3 channel mixer with kills. I'm gonna try out the Vestax VMC004 XL and the Numark DXM 09 and see which one I prefer as these 2 seem the most sensible options, and I think trying them out will be the only way to tell. Cheers everyone :D

Back
Top Bottom