Summer tunes

dkay & Epilson - Barcelona
Omni Trio - Renegade Snares
Q Project - Champion Sound
Shy FX - Original Nuttah
Vanessa da Mata - Nao Me Deixe Sy (Deeplick & Ramilson)
Deep & Miller feat. Julaina Via -O Que Faz Vibrar
Junior Cartel - Sonic Soul
Lynx and Flow - Time out
Cyantific - Neon Skyline
High Contrast - Eternal Optimist
High Contrast - Racing Green

I could go on forever!

I think Jungle is general is for summertime, lying in the grass smoking a fattie listening to some old skool jungle, that sums up the perfect summer for me!

at fabric at the end of last month, and at revelations in woking a couple weeks ago, chase and status played this like slow dance tune (male singer) and then it turns in to drum and bass and he starts shouting "i remember when i used to fell somethin i remember when i used to feel somethin.."
WHATS THE NAME OF THIS TUNE AND WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT?! xxx

at fabric at the end of last month, and at revelations in woking a couple weeks ago, chase and status played this like slow dance tune (male singer) and then it turns in to drum and bass and he starts shouting "i remember when i used to fell somethin i remember when i used to feel somethin.."
WHATS THE NAME OF THIS TUNE AND WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT?! xxx

its by chase & status w/ plan b, dunno what its called but you're not gonna be able to download it anywhere, its the last 2 tracks from their set at innovation b2b drum&bass arena

sick. thanks for that. where can i download the innovation sets?? are they on here anywhere? sorry for being agg. im new. ill learn! x

sick. thanks for that. where can i download the innovation sets?? are they on here anywhere? sorry for being agg. im new. ill learn! x

its only just come out on friday (innovation b2b dnbarena) give it a few days and check on the 'mixies n tracklistings' forum, see what you can see.
respect

Back
Top Bottom