MP-Freeness!!!! THE SPECIALS GHOST TOWN [PASSIVE/AGGRESSIVE RMX]

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
To coincide with our forthcoming friday show on Logic 93.7FM, and 6 new tracks 'pon the myspaz, Me & Chez at Passive/Aggressive have some MPFree goodness for you lovely members of dnbforum!

Its a bootleg we did of The Specials - Ghost Town, a big tune from the 80's, and when we first hooked up in the studio, it was one of those tracks we both had thought about remixing individually, so it seems a good idea! Strictly for fun, all copyright belongs to The Specials, as its their track.

Burn it up, stick it in a mix, play it to your dad - just dont knick the P/A trademark mix with disco dodo!!!!

http://www.shareonall.com/GHOST_TOWN_THE_SPECIALS_PASSIVE_AGGRESSIVE_RMX_320_coqb.mp3

Enjoy and let us know what you think.

Passive/Aggressive

Good stuff mate. You should do a remix of Rudi, A Message To You to complete the set :teeth:

Yes yes more dubs! :teeth: bigup you jay badman (y)

love the original tune also its on snatch innit

Last edited:
dont usually look at the stickys and only noticed this yday
had a cpl of listens and i'm likin it, also goin doin a treat with the missus & other random ppl that have had the pleasure
i really like wot u've done with the drums, cant get enough of it!!!

when i get a CD deck sorted its defo gettin the rinse, bound to set the dance floor jumpin!

Likin this alot, & know a lotta pps who would. Just heard it on headphones properly fo the 1st time.

Coulda done a little bit more to the original, maybe (to my tastes), but yeah. I like!:rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom