NEW TRACK "JUNGLE STRIKE" UP ON MYSPACE NOW, PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!

yea not bad man!
like the beat alot tis nice an crisp.
only ting is it never seems to drop into anythin thats probly cos i luv me jumpup tho!
either way good effort an keep it up!

drums are crisp but get abit repetative , like the jungle sounds .. try adding a sub in there . or a nice dark bassline, nothing to complicated but something to give the tune abit a variation. considering you have only been producing a month your doing very well. nice drum work, they just need to change about a little as there constant for a few mins with no variation... got a nice oldskool jungle feel to it tho, i like what youve tried to do mate,

check my post that i put about breaks, ... LOgiks helped me out by giving me links to a couple of tutorials , have a look at them ... theres a nice one that helps your drums sound abit jungle style...

keep it up mate, big up

also just because people dont feedback , dont let it knock ure confidence, it happens on here... its only a small handful of people on here really, vick and darkist give feedback alot.. you only posted your tune today mate , wait till 2mo and have a look ... but just coz you dont get something back dont stop putting ure tracks up ... join other forums aswell pal... becuase it isnt always that active on here for getting feedback etc ,

also you get out what you put in

so a little tip ...

try feedback on others tunes as much as possible and take time to check there tunes.. and then ask for them to feedback on ures ...

well said ethix-
for starters chop that amen bro-changes in the pattern will give your tune more movement-also add some layering and it will give you a more non-loopbased feel to your drums-couldnt hear much for bass and the pad repeats a bit to much
play around with some fx and stabs of wot ever you can get yer hands on and incorperate em into your tunes for diversity
above all else man - getting the knowledge to make good tunes doesnt come overnight so dont be discouraged -this is constructive criticism
keep up the push

yea man listen to vick about the amens, this man knows his amens bro.

like every one else has said , need to change things up a bit, pretty dam good for only a month dude, i like the atmos, and the horn type thing in the background,

also dude, make sure you give as much feedback to other people as you can, in return you will get more :)

peace

Back
Top Bottom