PROBLEMS WITH N.I. MASSIVE

MuttleyDubs

Easy, having big problems with N.I Massive, its been working fine for about a week, and now it closes straight away when I open it. I've tried all the normal stuff like completely removing it, reinstalling, i've reinstalled FL7, all the usual shit, nothing works.
If anyone's got any idea why this is happening or how to fix it please speak up, urgently!
Cheers :rolf:

no probs, sorted it. if anyone else has the problem...

"I was having the same troubles, but after a bit of searching, I found a solution. There's a file called NIMassiveDataBase inside the following directory. I removed this file from the directory (just to be safe in case I lost any custom presets/whatnot) and started up FL and loaded Massive with no problems. NIMassiveDataBase can actually just be deleted without any effect on presets or Massive itself.

C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Application Data\Native Instruments\Massive "

how good is N.I. Massive ... ive got it but never got round to using it , got any good tips or settings that i could give ago ...

:rolf:

"I was having the same troubles, but after a bit of searching, I found a solution. There's a file called NIMassiveDataBase inside the following directory. I removed this file from the directory (just to be safe in case I lost any custom presets/whatnot) and started up FL and loaded Massive with no problems. NIMassiveDataBase can actually just be deleted without any effect on presets or Massive itself.

C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Application Data\Native Instruments\Massive "

yeah had the same problem once. Long
was just gonna tell you to do this.
Glad u sorted this :)

is there anymore presets available to download for massive, i don't wanna be stayin with the same sound as everyone else

i had the same problem to, but wiv vista 64bit so the location was diffrent if any wanted to know it it's.....

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Massive......(NIMassiveDataBase)

how good is N.I. Massive ... ive got it but never got round to using it , got any good tips or settings that i could give ago ...

:rolf:

It's a CPU hog = retarded... but it makes some great sounds and is highly programmable.

Good tips = use it.
Settings = I think they call those things Presets, but I'm not quite sure.

:wave:

I've been having this problem with a cracked version on Logic. Might give this a go and see if it works (y)

Back
Top Bottom