PROBLEMS WITH N.I. MASSIVE

Yeah, think it's called 'proceed to checkout'
then you 'confirm purchase'
enter your card details.
'confirm' again...
and it should all be sweet!

Haha i knew someone was guna say something.. Ordered it tonight but still wanted to mess around with it ;)

is there anymore presets available to download for massive, i don't wanna be stayin with the same sound as everyone else

dont use presets if you want something even remotely fresh. i used to used FL 8 with Massive. its an okay synth.

search youtube for Skova Dubstep. i made of of them with Massive.

Hey! So im guessing this is reaaaaally old, but I cant seem to find local settings, even though im going to C:/Documents and settings, then the one thats blurred is confusing me as well. Im still running windows XP sadly :( But if anyone could help me, that would be really fuckin awesome! Thank you in advance.

Hey! So im guessing this is reaaaaally old, but I cant seem to find local settings, even though im going to C:/Documents and settings, then the one thats blurred is confusing me as well. Im still running windows XP sadly :( But if anyone could help me, that would be really fuckin awesome! Thank you in advance.

Yeah it's really simple, all you have to do is......

BUY A LEGAL COPY!

stop being a bum

Back
Top Bottom