New Tune

locked didnt like hats in the intro

the breakdown b4 the drop could do with more in it

BUT MAN AM I LOVING THAT BASS

drums need some work imo to make this as good as it should be

cos that bass mate is fucking ruuuude

get on them drums if i was you, they got a nice layout and the edits are fine

tune could do qwiht some more in it tho to keep it interesting just sounds like drums and bass atm

good stuff man

Thanx guys, done a load more to the tune and the finished article will be touchin down on myspace soon. Thanx for the props bout the bass. Your tottally right about the drums,but I was trying tokeep them in the background through the tune to let the bass do the major shit.Theyve been reviewed though and slightly altered, with a little more percussion throughout. Will be be posting the tune and the link on the weekend so please keep your eyes and ears out for it. H avent got the internet at home though so Illl need to use someone elses for the moment.Peace Guys!

agreed heavy bass sounds-
not much on the beat as well but i like the bell
zeal man is dead on -needs a bit more atmos and fx to bring it full on
nice tunage though bro

like it a lot what you using for that bass really dirty hmmm dirt

anyway the beeps in it remind me of an old u boat submarine just imagine some haunting sailor voice and morse code noises goin off.
like the beats but they are lacking something to give it that edge a tune needs to stand out from the rest(a problem a lot of us have)
very good tho cant wait to hear next update keep it up man
please check my barry manilow covers@
http://www.myspace.com/secondopiniondnb

DIRTY BASS LINE, not to sure about the drums, like the snare sound thou. nice head boping tunage overall.

this i thinkguy is seriously talented when it comes to basslines, and workin drum patterns around them. I agree about the drums in this track tho, they need to carry more weight,
personaly Sub-Junkie you have done a lot better in the past, but this is an ever evolving sound.

The bass sound is from the reason station refill, its a combi patch with a synth at its core and plenty eq and distortion.

Back
Top Bottom