RocksteadyUK & Danja - Dark Business

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Last edited:
lol ive used that sample before, you get that from psitech ?? vocals folder.

sounds alright, the sub could be a bit louder, dosent seem to be very heavy

part from that good tune,

drums sound a bit quiet compared to the rest of the tune
like the bassline -runnin but some parts a bit louder than others but its not the final version so understandable
nice choonage

The first track is pretty sweet mate, like it (y) Only seem to be able to dload 6 seconds of the other track though mate.

The first track is pretty sweet mate, like it (y) Only seem to be able to dload 6 seconds of the other track though mate.

cheers for letting me know... ill get that sorted.

thanks for the feedback. Yeh the drums on this version of "Dark Business" arn't that hot... this version was the one before i hit the studio with it. So levels etc arn't the best unfortuantely.

On the final version that issue was addressed. Added a few more drums samples etc to beef it all up abit more.

lol ive used that sample before, you get that from psitech ?? vocals folder.

Which vocals?? the female vocals were used in a old Trance tune.... called "The Realm" i think??... havent a clue where they came from??? just stumbled upon them while writting the tune..... in fact they were never really meant to be on it.... originally i just put them on there for a laugh and to annoy my mate a little. They are well out of sinq but got attached to them after a while and decided to keep them anyway.

the "Dark Business" vocals are from a movie sample database that Danja was searching around.

Anyway cheers for the feedback.. fingers crossed there will be a release date for them in the near future. Got a copy going off to Vicious Circle and Tantrum Desire today so keep an ear out for it in raves..... safe peeps.

the second one is good, the synth line sounds a little like 'are friends electric' by that dude. the first one got a synth thats too resonant for my tastes. both tunes are buzzingly techno electronic which is cool.

I defo lyk the first one - nice intro and the drop is Heavy and it flows lovley.....

As for the second - intro is way tooo long for me...i was falling asleep waiting for the drop....and that didnt even catch me attention - But tooo be honest its better then n e thing i can do..... :teeth:

Two great tunes there mate. I like the first one the best. Good production there Rocksteady.

Come check out mako on my soundclick page.

Peace

www.soundclick.com/HightimesUK

I defo lyk the first one - nice intro and the drop is Heavy and it flows lovley.....

As for the second - intro is way tooo long for me...i was falling asleep waiting for the drop....and that didnt even catch me attention - But tooo be honest its better then n e thing i can do..... :teeth:

Cheers peeps!

Haha... yeh.. losing to times intro is proper long!! originally.. its was meant to be a intro track.. something to start the set off with but mix into it quickly... but alot of people we played it to liked it the way it was so we decided to keep it that way.

Glad you like "Dark Business" been getting alot of good feedback from bods who are playing it out. The Sect got a rewind on it last week aparently...... wish i was there!! hahahaha...

Anyway big ups for feedback its much appreciated!!!

yeh nice man...i dont really like the vocals youve used though tbh.
ive have a proper listen later not through shitty earphones!

Safe m8,

didnt really like dark business it just aint my fing but gd for the darker heads.

i gota say 'losing to time' is phat :rslayer: really feelin it good work man.

respect

Back
Top Bottom