Behringer ddm4000

ya my djm700 took exactly one year... then trashed

but i am gonna buy this new mixer..... ill give ya my review in a few weeks

If you buy from htfr.com, you get a 2 year warrenty with the DDM4000, so I dont see the problem. My mates got one an he said its alright.. It's no DJM but its got some good features, an its a big step up from DJX700

Do you know what i would have to disagree this mixer is very good, i have spent some time using one of these and i can say that it is very good but yet again i can not vouch for it being working in a year or two time, nore that parts will break as behringer have this rep. The thing i like most about this mixer is that it is fully programmable and the midi functions are sick. From what little time i have spent using a ddm4000 i can say i have liked what i have seen and used and i am really really surprised as it is a behringer.

It does look like a sturdy mixer, the djx700 may have been shit but tbf it looked like it would fall apart if you touch it so if you bought one and it broke its your own fault... Where as this looks like it can take a bit of a beating, and they give you a 2 year warrenty at www.htfr.com so why not, if it breaks in 2 years you get a brand new one which means your bound to get another year of 2 out of the new one... An £200+ you cant complain.

I think my questions have successfully been answered! Pay day on the 24th, i'll post back soon!

ive had one for about 5 months now, and i can safely say ive been pretty happy with it tbh, nothing has gone wrong with it and its really good connection's wise really easy to hook up to my p.a system, monitors, laptop, 2 decks, laptop soundcard for recording and a sub output if i had a sub.
i am considering upgrading in the future tho but thats more down to me being a bit bored of it and likeing the looks of the allen & heath mixers =]

Back
Top Bottom