Wots up with this forum?

Minus xerox

Been looking at the forum and hardly ne one is reviewing eachothers tunes. You got posts like "new tunage plz check", "plz review my first tune". The only forum I know which are willng to review new tunage and new producers are dnbarena. Most ppl in here jus review the well established producers (no offense to them)inthe forum how the fuck is dnb gonna progress if everybody is so arrogant and only listens to all the big daddys of the business.

Minus xerox said:
Been looking at the forum and hardly ne one is reviewing eachothers tunes. You got posts like "new tunage plz check", "plz review my first tune". The only forum I know which are willng to review new tunage and new producers are dnbarena. Most ppl in here jus review the well established producers (no offense to them)inthe forum how the fuck is dnb gonna progress if everybody is so arrogant and only listens to all the big daddys of the business.

first of all...... FUCK YOU!!!

you can't expect to just turn up to a forum... post 1 message asking for feedback and then come back the next day expecting lots of reviews.... ive never known any forum like that (including DOA and DNBA). Ive been on this forum for quite a while now and i think i've helped alot of people specially in the production forum.... but my tunes dont get any reviews either.

secondly..... i DID download your tune yesterday, and i WAS planning on writing a review today until i read this post... now the only review this tune gets from me is... FUCKING CHEESY BOLLOCKS!

:mad: :chainsaw: :mad: :chainsaw: :upyours:

Minus xerox said:
I would just add that I dont see you reviewing any tracks, the old phrase, "practise what you preach", springs to mind :)

Recent reviews that spring to mind have been for Temper D, Bad Ace INC, and Interface. I would say that two of those are not established artists.

you can't expect to just turn up to a forum... post 1 message asking for feedback and then come back the next day expecting lots of reviews.... ive never known any forum like that (including DOA and DNBA). Ive been on this forum for quite a while now and i think i've helped alot of people specially in the production forum.... but my tunes dont get any reviews either.

secondly..... i DID download your tune yesterday, and i WAS planning on writing a review today until i read this post... now the only review this tune gets from me is... FUCKING CHEESY BOLLOCKS!

:mad: :chainsaw: :mad: :chainsaw: :upyours:[/QUOTE]

Calm down, calm down!
I wasnt just reffering to my posts. I respect everybody in here and wot they do. To be honest I dont give a fuck wot you have to say and I will stay on this forum to review others tunes. Oh and that stuff you jus said very encouraging exactly the kind of shit I was referring to in my first post. And yesterday I DID download Bad Ace's Life and One of DJ Forcefields new tunes which I will go onto reviewing later. :fuckjoo:

Last edited:
ok ok ok, we've all had a drink... lets just leave it

minus, i see you're getting some reviews under your belt now, the next tune you post up will probably get some reviews in reply ;)

Cheers for the link!
I think its Time to call it day on the arguing front and go back to what we all love doing best.....producing dnb :typing: amongst other things :spliff:
Sorry for any offense caused Affliction

sdm said:
I would just add that I dont see you reviewing any tracks, the old phrase, "practise what you preach", springs to mind :)

Recent reviews that spring to mind have been for Temper D, Bad Ace INC, and Interface. I would say that two of those are not established artists.

hmm,u would b talkin bout me then :gslayer:

Big up the 1 like da sdm!!!

wicked forum doin wonders!!!! :devil:

Affliction said:
ok ok ok, we've all had a drink... lets just leave it

NOOOO!!!

Minus Xerox said:
I think its Time to call it day on the arguing front and go back to what we all love doing best.....producing dnb amongst other things
Sorry for any offense caused Affliction

FUCK NOOO!!!

bring on the pain bitchach mathafacka :knob:

c'mon ya pussy, wot wot..you fakin wit me you fakin wi de family, soon you'll be sleeping wit da fishes :antitank:

:teeth:

welcome to the board btw...still you could made a better intro, dont you think...?...

Affliction said:

hehehehe....gwan , bite his fookin neck....:D

smilies-2061.png

Back
Top Bottom