Nicest Guy in Drum @ Bass

tonn piper and andy c there both big (obviously andy c's HUGE in d&b but he aint up his own arse lol) i was speaking 2 him and tonn 4 a gd half an hour andy bout me and a couple of mates a pint and was chatting 2 tonn piper 4 ages there well down 2 earth so id say them 2 !!!

Shimon, Blame, MC Lowqui, Matt Logistics, Jon Cyantific, Chris Goss are all safe blokes (y)

flux, gachet and andy are the nicest people i have spoken too, not up there own arse and are extremly respectable people who you can have a good convo with...

i have come acrosss people who think they are big and look down on peeps, could name drop but dont wana offend any one...

hazard's a very very chilled bloke, really nice but quite reserved. Tc's safe aswell, quite up for a chat generally. dunno why but i could imagine hype and skiba being quite up themselves, could be well wrong tho.

nah he seemed pretty down 2 earth when i spoke 2 him !! i rekon skibbas up his own arse thinks hes the best mc ever :lol:
Yeah I can imagine Skiba is...
One of my mates spoke to Andy after his set somewhere, and before they could say anything he was like 'Yeah, I know that was a good set, thanks'
But I duno what part of that is fact or fiction!!

Back
Top Bottom