How about a dnbforum.com rave??

spot on mate - I'd definitely be up for coming - also why not poll the forum users to vote for their fav Dj and then get whoever to play their set - could do a B2B special so everyone gets 20 - 30mins to do a set

I said that beards ago in the mix competion thread... But certain man live on the moon or some s&^t...

Oh yes... They live abroad not on the moon...

@ rocksteadyuk...

It is a wicked idea, respect for hooking your favourite forum!... Allow the other forums...

I think some of the dj's will thank you as well as it is a chance to play out in London and hopefully get some bookings...

It will also get the forum some more coverage... You might even get SDM, Fusion, Jay and the other man dem to play...

Will it be at the Lazerdome or the Arches?...

hopefully expect a mix in by the weekend sometime. :)

kool, try and get it in soon as mate... need a bio from anyone thats wants to send a demo to me aswell.

Going for a meeting with a few clubs over the next few days...and also getting the line-up ready and confirmed.

right....id jus like to ask if u have asked triple m to use the dnbforum name 4 this rave?if u havent i suggest u should!

right....id jus like to ask if u have asked triple m to use the dnbforum name 4 this rave?if u havent i suggest u should!

No not yet... still not confirmed whether we are going to do it with dnbforum or just get a few up and coming DJs/MCsfrom it. We have had a few other promoters wanting todo the night with us including yourself.
But i cant begin sorting out room 2 untill we have room 1's artists fully confirmed. As you can well understand we have to have a back-up plan if the promoters in room 2 dont come through with the goods.

As of yesterday, i had a date confirmed.. so will be able to confirm and contract the room 1 artists within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Out intention is to bring some of the dnbforum djs/mcs into this no matter what.... as our new project is just to give, up and coming artists the chance to progress as well as get a chance to network with a few already established artists.

So yet again people.... please start getting your demos and bio's into me as soon as possible....

Last edited:
I'm gonna sort a mix for ya today, got some new tunage couple days ago too.

How do ya want me to send it to ya? I havent got AIM, but if needs be, i will make one!

I'm gonna sort a mix for ya today, got some new tunage couple days ago too.

How do ya want me to send it to ya? I havent got AIM, but if needs be, i will make one!

you can email it to me if you want bro.... but AIM is preffered.

MSN: skeptik@hotmail.co.uk (i think your on my MSN already anyway)

AIM: TMDPromotions

Email: rocksteadyuk@btinternet.com

have you got a bio to go with it aswell?.... if we end up booking you it will have a short write up about you next to your name and pic/logo etc....

Last edited:
Nice one mate, i'll sort out an AIM if its easier for you, no doubt it will come in handy in the future anyway.

I'll write out a little bio and that today too!

Thanks bro

Sounds Heavyyyy......I'll be coming wid mattyb and da boy's. I need to sort out my recording...coz im missin out big tym.:-/

Well the line up for the main room will be big... dont worry about that! hahaha.
Not going to be your usual faces though..... The launch nights main room is looking abit like.. Logan D, Pleasure, Complex and Tantrum Desire, The Mutant DJs and SLB at the moment.... MCs Mekar, Gusto, Harry Shotta plus a few more.

All the nu-skool heads basicly. But im not confirming any main room acts just yet untill ive got the other two rooms fully booked and confirmed.

Room Two will be made up mainly of dnbforum.com djs and DJs from Nakedbeatz Radio and Aftershock Radio. DJs are yet to be announced. As for an earlier suggestion of a B2B special... this may be a possibility.... We have 9-4am to play with.. which gives us a minimum of 7 DJs. If any of you want to go back to back with each other or there are any suggestions for which dnbforum DJs you would like to see going B2B then im open to suggestions.

Room Three is looking at the moment as being a Funky/Electro House/Dub-Step.

All DJs that make it on to the launch night and smash it up! ahha. will be booked for further events, including a event planned in Amsterdam in 2009.

Anyway, i need some more peoples demos sent in with bio's. So if you want to get a set please get your sets in as soon as possible.

Big shout to the people who have already got theres in.

Anyway, take it easy

sounds big. shame london is a rite mission !

Back
Top Bottom