bit of a long shot

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
bit of a long shot i know, but would anyone happen to know the tune which opens with the male vocal: "and this is how it all began" or something similar, heard it in andy c's set at the end on friday
cheers

bit of a long shot i know, but would anyone happen to know the tune which opens with the male vocal: "and this is how it all began" or something similar, heard it in andy c's set at the end on friday
cheers

Do you mean 'this is the begining'

cheers
It's just an intro track nick made. It's only Subfocus and Andy that have it. They have both been starting with it. Mad pitched up LFO's! Expect it on the nightlife CD as Andy is just doing the Mix for it now.

yes TUNEAGE!!! beginning sounds quite pendulumish with the talkin, but as soon as that mad wobble wobble drops u can tell its the FOCUS!!!! 1st track on nightlife 4? andy c rinsed is at the end last friday, was HEAVYYYYY

new song by sub focus... the new ones i know is:

sub focus - time warp

sub focus - join the dots

but there is like 5 more new songs by him on this set im soon downloading... hes been very busy after his long break with all these songs!!!

Back
Top Bottom