Classic Dnb Vinyls For Sale

theos

Hi, I'm having a clear out of all the tracks that I've got to help fund a house purchase, So grab a few classics and help me out.

All the tracks below have been put up today

Heres a link: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZtheosnw

Dom & Roland - X. Imagination / Y. Imagination (Kemal & Rob Data Remix)

Roni Size - A1. Share The Fall (Grooverider's Jeep Style Remix) A2. New Forms (Roni Size Remix) / B. New Forms (Krust's Wide Screen Version)

Test - A. Fluid / AA. Hard Noize

Bad Company - A. Mo' Fire (feat Rawhill Crew) / AA. Nitrous (Dillinja Remix)

Dj Hype - A. Peace, Love & Unity 'feat MC Fats' (Remix) / AA. Jump

A. Moving Fusion - Turbulence / AA. Origin Unknown - Sound In Motion

A. Goldie - Kemistry VIP (Grooverider Remix) / AA. J Majik - Your Sound (Remix)

Total Science - A. squash (Fresh Bad Company Remix) / AA. Squash (Total Science VIP Remix)

E-Z Rollers - A. Walk This Land (Paradise mix) / AA. Walk This Land ('99 Remix)

DJ SS - A. The Lighter (2001 Twisted Individual Remix) / AA. The Lighter (1999 DJ SS Remix)

Kosheen - A1. (Slip & Slide) Suicide (Extended Mix) A2.(Slip & Slide) Suicide (Hip Hop Mix) / B. (Slip & Slide) Suicide (Decoder & Substance Mix)

Roni Size - A. 26 Bass / AA. Snapshot

Usual Suspects - A. Killa Bees / AA, Contortion

Trace - A. Sonar / AA. Sphere

Twisted Individual - A. Soiled Snatch / AA. Rusty Sheriffs Badge

Shimon & Andy C - A. Quest / AA. Night Flight

Ed Rush & Optical - A. Cutslo (Lokuste Mix) / AA. Alien Girl

Dom & Roland - X. Can't Punish Me / Y. Sky Spirits

Fugees - Ready Or Not (DJ Hype DnB Mix - Treasure Chest Bootleg)

Omni Trio - X. Renegade Snares (High Contrast Remix) / Y. Renegade Snares (Original Mix)

John B - A. Up All Night / AA. Take Control

Baron - A. Effortless Chic / B. School Disco

Dom & Roland - X. Soundwall VIP / Y. Menace (Dom & Roland Mix)

X. Deep Blue - The Helicopter Tune / Y1. Foul Play - Finest illusion (Legal Mix) Y2. Omni Trio - Thru The Vibe (2 On 1 Mix)

Aphrodite - A. Lava Flow / B. Acid Life

Red One - A. Strangled Duck / B. Stop Start

J Majik feat Kathy Brown - A1. Love Is Not A Game (Original) *Track Jumps* A2. Love Is Not A Game (Freeform Five Vocal Mix) / Love Is Not A Game (Dillinja Remix)

J Majik vs Hatrias - Spaced Invader

Origin Unknown - Valley Of The Shadows (2002 Remix - Mantis)

UK Apachi & Shy FX - Original Nuttah

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZtheosnw

Many Thanks.

Alot few people I know inflate the p&p to avoid paying the charges on ebay.

The charges on ebay can be heavy i think its an effective way of avoiding excessive charging.

If its an issue - dont bid. I personally always included the p&p in the total cost of the item I'm trying to win. I'd suggest to anyone they do the same.

I'm pretty gutted about having to part with alot of these, there's even more to come.

If anyone would like a list just ask... I'm adding new tracks everyday as i work through them to check their quality and back them up as mp3's.

Alot few people I know inflate the p&p to avoid paying the charges on ebay.

The charges on ebay can be heavy i think its an effective way of avoiding excessive charging.

If its an issue - dont bid. I personally always included the p&p in the total cost of the item I'm trying to win. I'd suggest to anyone they do the same.

I'm pretty gutted about having to part with alot of these, there's even more to come.

If anyone would like a list just ask... I'm adding new tracks everyday as i work through them to check their quality and back them up as mp3's.

thats cool mate, just wondering. I've never sold anything on ebay so i'm unsure how it all works with the charging and that!

Its all good mate, rather than place a reserve on an item (that they charge you for) you can, like i have inflate the cost of p&p to cover at least a bit of the money you want the item to make.

You still have to cover the p&p out of it though... which if the tem goes cheap can be a pain.

Swings and round-a-bouts etc....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom