Female Vocal

ichigo

Hey all,

I really want to start getting into d'n'b and seem to really love the female vocals, sometimes even haunting if you get what i mean..

just wondering if anyone could hook me up some track listings that fit this so i can start building my collection.

Cheerz !

sorry for the nub post but i'm a nub !

OT: I was just listening to 'hands in the air' by dillinja. That would be a heavy tune if it wasn't for the piss poor female vocal on it.

Good vocals are few and far between in D&B. 'Up all night' is the classic tingling femal vocal track imo.

im all abt female vocals dude some great tunes out there but u see the same names....jenna g, natalie williams n that diane char[oiwdcjkn whatever her name is.
classic tune though is cyantific- dont follow...probs my fav tune with vocals

y is ur user name ihurtchildren???lol

if you need to ask, then you obviously don't need to know* and i'm with the man who said up all night. also check possesion by faith in chaos (kemal & rob data remix.) bassline smith kicked a fight off when he dropped that once. haunting and dirty* safety

For female vocals you wanna get anything by Jenna G.

There's a few tunes like Die & Clipz Climate Change with Hollie G on & also the Deep Roni Size VIP has her on it. But that's not really all her, it's Dynamite as well lol.

Like Souljah said Diane Charlemaine is good, she's on some Hospital stuff.
Also Nu:Tone featuring Natalie Williams, the Matrix & Futurebound Remix of System is amazing.
Also Strange Encounter by Nu:Tone & Natalie Williams.

Chase & Status's Hurt You also has a female vocalist.

Alsoooooo, Shy FX Feelings & a few of his & T-Power's tunes have female vocalists on.

Hope that helps?!!

Check out some stuff by Tali too... coupla years back she released some alrite stuff, some good rerubs are out there too

Nicolette!!!

EZ Rollers... some of they'z trx veer towards jazzstep (some might say) cheese but still some sweet female vox if that's whatcha afta.

Chase & Status - Hurt You
High Contrast - If We Ever
Jenna G - In Love
TC - Bad Girl
Clipz & Die Ft Jenna G - Work it Out
Shy FX - Feelings
Shy FX - Shake Your Body
Jenna G - Supersounds
Ram Trilogy - Night Vision
Shimon - Jazz Freak

these are the first few that came to mind

Calibre and Zero tolerance- 'what I feel' has a wicked female vocal on it, As does 'one year on' by bcee and lomax.

Loads of liquid tracks have silky female vocals mate, just gotta look out for em:)

Yeah - High Contrast definitely has a few on his new one. Commix "Be True", lots of old Goldie tunes, some Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch tunes, this guy Ben Sage has a killer tune called Sleepless that has great female vocals, epic kinda synths, and a DIRTY bass line.

i no its been sed b4 but Chase & Status - Hurt you and Jenna G - In love are the 1s im guessing ud like the most id go 4 hurt u 1st tho quality tune imo

High Contrast - Basement Track
Main Ingredient - London Electricity
Thunder - Die and Photek
So Vain - Breakage

just a few off the top of my head

Back
Top Bottom