new track...HOSTILE!...Work in progress..ruff around the edges. Please feed back

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
This one is a bit ropey at the moment. Sounded better on my headphones. Please feedback, all opinions are respected. No beef tho.
peace

your drum edits are getting much better man
like the sample but the drum line doesnt quite fit with it-time for amen madness imo
like the sweeping riser in the background
sounds are all starting to fit together on equal levels
nice werk man

only kidding dude

it a nice tune mate, can hear you are eqing a bit more, drums are sounding much better
bass sounded pretty good
looking forward to ya next tune

Cheers fellaz.
Vick. The whole time making that tune i was considering the amen breakage. Thinkin the tune is gonna get a whole lot more hostile. Cheers barnz and darkist. Gonna polish it up and post it again when done.
Praise the day when i can order them monitors!!!!
Peace

i think you would benefit alot from looking at other tunes and how they are put together, which bits work with which, what flows into the other and so forth, your structure is pretty random apart from the buildups. theyre are cool. i like the big old bass stab, sounds analouge

just a break a sub and a pad/string arrangement is like if you get that right youre well on your way.

So, we all gone of beef then. lol. Your style is defo coming through wit your tracks. Logiks has a good point about structure. Try listening to a good release and time at what point a drops come and so on. You do find some great sounds bro. Keep on it. :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom