Smash N Grab EP

jesus!!!!!
i didn't even realise that lemonade - everyday was THAT track.
that's been on dub for like 2 years or something!?!? what the fuck!

everythin on the ep has been rinsed imo. it will prob have a shelflife of a few weeks max on its full release. shame really as it should been released a year ago at least....

What's all the fuss about?? 3rd Degree gurns is Pony!
It sounds like the sort tune infants would sing along to at playschool. Very lame in my opinion.
Listen to a culture shock or subfocus tune, then listen to 3rd degree gurns........different gravy!

it's like comparing chalk and cheese, they're 3 different artists in their own rights.
3rd degree is a decent roller.
the other tunes on the ep are strong too, change is hectic.

What's all the fuss about?? 3rd Degree gurns is Pony!
It sounds like the sort tune infants would sing along to at playschool. Very lame in my opinion.
Listen to a culture shock or subfocus tune, then listen to 3rd degree gurns........different gravy!

Man of wise words.....speaking sense imo...the ep is tragic as far as dnb goes.
3rd Degree gurns sounds like a BBC childrens programme theme tune or sumthin!!!

Everione knows that wen they first heard 3rd degree in a rave they went mental! it was a banger!! but i must stress the "was" part in that sentance! its taken farr too long to release and imo they would of made double as mch money if they released it back when it was first being played! the rest of the ep is pretti decent so im gna grab a copy but will prb be able to count on one hand how many times i play the a side!:gun:

Back
Top Bottom