New Tune Called Home Sweet Home (Darkish/Deepish)

Yeah its nowhere near done mate havent even got to the break down yet but i thought id post it up here and get some feedback. Cheers for the comment mate (y)
nice one.

Good start to a tune mate. Think the disco hits make it sound less dark. Still could drop into some thing fierce. Keep it up mate.

Good start to a tune mate. Think the disco hits make it sound less dark. Still could drop into some thing fierce. Keep it up mate.

Yeah i know that disco hit doesnt really work does it, ahh well its all about experimenting isnt it? Trial and error. Glad your liking it though, watch out for a new improved version come soon. Ive replaced the disco hit with a darker more cinematic hit. It should be soon.
Cheers for the feedback and advice (y)

idea is good-tune is pretty basic though
add some fills to the drum line man - ican see this turning into a nice runnin beat
like the stabs, throw a bit of a delay on em and they should fit in nicely
cant hear much bass so not sure wot the intention is there but
work on this for a bit man could be a banger

idea is good-tune is pretty basic though
add some fills to the drum line man - ican see this turning into a nice runnin beat
like the stabs, throw a bit of a delay on em and they should fit in nicely
cant hear much bass so not sure wot the intention is there but
work on this for a bit man could be a banger

Cheers for the advice mate. Ive added a bit of delay on the stabs and it helps, ive also turned up the bass. When you said add some fills (are they drum rolls? just to make sure) do you reckon i should use sampled ones or make my own? or maybe put the drum sounds im using over sampled ones? Just ive never used them before. Cheers again for the advice (y)

by fills i mean additives to your beat-wot ever they may be ie
hat hits - rides-samples-wot ever fits-just make sure not to over do it as you dont want to comprimise your original drums

Back
Top Bottom