NEW TRACK; PREDATOR work in progress, Honest opinions pleeze

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
OK. I have been away licking some woundz. Came up with this. Work in progress, but you'll get the jizst.
All feedback is welcome and needed in my noob stages.
Peace!

wit every tune your sound is getting better-like the echo on the background amen
your bass is getting better-like this one way more than the cops bassline some of the sounds a bit to loud though
sample is cool
drums still sound a bit thin-wot u usin to produce?
respect mang-keep fighting the good fight

using fl studio 7. By weak, how do you mean? like thin sounding? I need to play with the eq on this one. Tone down some of the higher sounds
Thanks for the feedback buddy

by weak i mean a full sound-no depth to em-try bumping up the low end on your bd hits
but not to the point that it becomes distorted - its a fine line-practice makes perfect

ok cool. by lowend. Are you referring to the bass of the bd drum. giving it a deeper kick. I need to lower some of the bass also, as it distorts too much.
Cheers for your time mate. much appreciated.
look forward to hearing your next heavy creation.

spose i could use a parametric equaliser for that. Beef up the bass like stroganoff! Beef it up, like a burger. To not do this would be music murder!
Sorry, working a nightshift and tired now at 5.42am. The parametric eq is an effect on fruityloops.
I find most bd drum hits are a little too accoustic sounding and need dampening.
Cheeers again mate.

Back
Top Bottom