No Feedback anymore then?

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
C,mon guys. I try to listen and feedback on most of the tunes that come in here. Gutted that a load of people have listened to mine and left nothing. Even negative feedback is better than none.

You are better off sending your stuff to labels for professional feedback mate. You'll find that inexperienced people tell you to do or change something which, may fuck up your whole sound...as not eveything is everybody's cup of tea. If your confident, persistant and keep putting the time in the studio, you'll get a call from a label when your music is good enough dude.

cheers fellas. When you are just startin out all imput is welcome. There are good producers on this forum who have a lot of knowledge to offer.
Thanks for replys.
PEACE!

i listened to all your tunes, and they sound very novice. the only thing you can do is put the hours in. you obviously have talent and seem quite driven, you just need to work on it.

Just keep churning them out and if you get stuck/a creative block on one then just start another tune. You will find you can go back to the previous one after a while and end up (maybe) finishing it. I'm at work at the moment but I will check out your bits when i can, man.

Thanks marty. appreciated mate. My computer cant handle a large build up of sounds.
Only got a shizzy soundcard which i think restricts the number of music channels i can use effectively.
peace mate

Thanks marty. appreciated mate. My computer cant handle a large build up of sounds.
Only got a shizzy soundcard which i think restricts the number of music channels i can use effectively.
peace mate

No probs. its Smarty btw ;0)

No apologies needed mate. I,m just very new and keen and a bit of a sponge for knowledge. i,m one of those people who hates not knowning something that holds me back. I walk to work and think of piano rolls in my head. How a track is pieced together.
All your help has been solid thanks.
Logikz has helped me with soundcard thanks again mate. Any suggestions you have about breaks and how they are made would be much appreciated.
Eazy fella

Back
Top Bottom