RANDOM CONCEPT & DESTINY present The Nightlife 4 Tour @ The Old Firestation This Sat

beermatt

Saturday 16th Feb 2008 @ The Old Firestation , Bournemouth 9 -4am

RANDOM CONCEPT vs DESTINY present : NIGHTLIFE 4 TOUR

rc_firestation_750px.jpg

After being kind and letting you have a break in january to recover from the x-mas and the new year celebreations, destiny is back bigger and and badder than ever!

Destiny teams up with Random yet again for a winning combination of not 1, 2 but THREE rooms of drum and bass!

Line up: MAIN ARENA (nightlife tour)
Andy C (2hr set)
Mampi Swift
Sub Focus
Commix
Garry K
Deep
Judda

GQ
Eksman
Presha
Double L
Manic
Skydro

Arena 2: (Phobia)
Dark Dean b2b Vesta
Lady Kinexion b2b Diss-miss
Whitey

2raw
Menace
Krakota
Timmy G

Kratz N Blitz

Flikz b2b dose

Mc's

Felon,
Speach, Hazza T, skitz Wildstyle ,Bob C

Arena 3: (Funktion - liquid dnb)
Dusk
Kryme
Gehttoblastaz
Ulterior Motive
MC Digga

www.myspace.com/phobiadrumbass

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/bournemouth/the-old-firestation/2008/feb/16/event-1586

Re: RANDOM CONCEPT & DESTINY present The Nightlife 4 Tour @ The Old Firestation This

I'm gutted Andy C is doing a 2hr set tonight at paradise factory. But unfortunatly :mad: one of the managers at my work was off on monday and tuesday and forgot to tell anyone a few of the time sheets were on her desk which resulted in me not getting payed today :mad: now I have to wait till monday :mad:

I really cant stress how annoying this is :mad:

Although I did enter a comp the other day to win tickets and the winners are anounced today

Re: RANDOM CONCEPT & DESTINY present The Nightlife 4 Tour @ The Old Firestation This

Set Times :

9-10 : Deep b2b Judda
10-11 : Commix
11-12 : Subfocus
12-2 : Andy C (2hr set)
2-3 : Mampi Swift
3-4 : Garry K

Back
Top Bottom