Internet Connection Problems

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
What' s up people, have a question hopefully someone can answer for me. When Im downloading mixes from site's I have my default media player set to Windows Media Player. It will start downloading the mix then every 5 seconds it keeps cutting out & having to Buffer everything again. It's getting a little frustrating when I want to download a 40 minute mix & it takes a life time to do. Is there anyway for the downloads to just occur without so many stops & pauses. Im using a normal 56kbps modem, Windows XP as my OS.
Help would be appreciated:)

do you mean downloading or streaming? if it buffers constantly when you are streaming, it is because you are only on 56k. download the mix first and then listen to it from your hard drive

Originally posted by martin
do you mean downloading or streaming? if it buffers constantly when you are streaming, it is because you are only on 56k. download the mix first and then listen to it from your hard drive

:thumbsup: :spliff:

yeah, definately get broadband if you can. i had it while at uni, but you cant get it here now im at home :(

Originally posted by martin
yeah, definately get broadband if you can. i had it while at uni, but you cant get it here now im at home :(

s'all about the isdn now then fella. i'm having it installed on thursday. you can get it anywhere dont you know!

Back
Top Bottom