New Logo

I thought that as well!... I thought that there would have been a thread about this ages ago!...

@ SDM... Are you going to be doing any T-shirts?...

You should put the amount of posts you've done on special edition ones so treazon & swoof can feel special...

Also, you will have to get a shirt to fit a goat!...

Thanks guys!

Infact the current logo is pretty old, but we've only just changed it on the site. The logo has been used on all our merchandising and clothing for a few couple years now.

We've been thinking of changing the style on the forum for a long time, to which we have experimented with different colours and themes, however the current colour scheme still seems to be accepted well by you guys, despite it looking a tad 'default'!.

We have still do have some tshirt's left in blue. Best place to purchase them is at Breakneck events.

Here's Goldie with a dnbforum hat on back in 2004 with the current logo:
main.php

:teeth:

Thanks guys!

Infact the current logo is pretty old, but we've only just changed it on the site. The logo has been used on all our merchandising and clothing for a few couple years now.

We've been thinking of changing the style on the forum for a long time, to which we have experimented with different colours and themes, however the current colour scheme still seems to be accepted well by you guys, despite it looking a tad 'default'!.

We have still do have some tshirt's left in blue. Best place to purchase them is at Breakneck events.

Here's Goldie with a dnbforum hat on back in 2004 with the current logo:
main.php

:teeth:

haha SAFE! Where can I get one of those?

EDIT: not the blings on goldie, the hat

Back
Top Bottom