New Hazard Tune

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
sure thats hazard, duznt sound like him.... poo tune anywayz

its 100% hazard according to mr hype. and im sure other people don't think its 'poo' maybe its not finished!:razz: difference of opinion i guess!

Wait until you hear it in Fabric Room 1, if you ever go, im sure you will change your opinion. Yes it is Hazard under his Dirty Harry name.

Im a massive massive fan of Hazard one of the best producer's out there no doubt, but if this is his & by them beatz id say it is i really aint feeling that 1.

It's shocking, i refuse to believe, what with Hazard bringing out so many banging tracks lately that he'll even release anything like this, even under the dirty harry name.

oh wait, the orginal tune posted on the other forum had a TOTALLY different song linked to it.. called um.. 06_dj_hazard_-_change_my_life__hard_mix_.mp3

That was deleted, this song is totally different from the other one.. And yeh this sounds like hazard..

see thread http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=42456 for where i made my blunder.

/me deletes the CHANGE MY LIFE HARD MIX off his harddrive.

Last edited:
New Dirty Harry single coming in March. This features 2 bombs currently blowing up on the dancefloor, ‘Skankers’ and ‘Western Riddem’.

all his dirty harry tunes seem a bit beloew par production wise for him, in the scheme of things...

it's just a slightly different sound. i'm not really keen on any of the DH tunes i've heard to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom