Leechers on the mixes forum

MrG

Junglist
So now that i got ur attention^^ i wanted 2 ask the mods/admins if they could do anything against the leechers.....i know when u make the forum only visible with 50 posts for example sum ppl would spam the forum but if u wouldnt tell em they dont know.....i know bout the thing ya have allready done but its not really active and the most ppl post the shit here but i stopped doin it cause of thoose fuckin leecher like the one who was requesting 10 packs at the same time.....:chainsaw:

what yall think...

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SHOWS HER TITS

STANDARD LOL

I FORT THA WAS A MODS JOBS WAS TO LERK OUT DA LEECHERS!!

you cant lerk em out that easy and we allready got the vip forum its the quarantine bay but it aint active so what we can do is posting all the links in this forum.....like swoofs thread and so on....than i would start uploadin again...

basically if people are only putting links up to get recognition for something, then there are better things in life. posting links is only sharing the wealth after all* i don't wanna piss off all the people who post links to mixes they find on the hyper space travels or the people who upload all their packs as soon as they buy them, but ask yourselves why you're doing it. and getting pissed off with people who then follow the link, seems a bit hypocritical IMO.

basically if people are only putting links up to get recognition for something, then there are better things in life. posting links is only sharing the wealth after all* i don't wanna piss off all the people who post links to mixes they find on the hyper space travels or the people who upload all their packs as soon as they buy them, but ask yourselves why you're doing it. and getting pissed off with people who then follow the link, seems a bit hypocritical IMO.

wtf if everyone on this forum would stop posting links this forum would loose the half of the members.....and thats a fact

ugh. the leeching is never gonna go away. do you think we sit on the forum 24/7 lurkin the leechers!?!? All of the peeps complaining have access to the 250+ area so stop ya blodclot cryin

think hes on about when they sign up they never post enything other than requests

the reason "alot" of people sign up is then they can look at every thread .as i stated before sdm n krew have placed script in so people that aint logged in a use the site but for a small amount ,... i can tell you this if this wasnt in place the server would jam up due to traffic , just got to understand the likes of doa / dnba they must be running fairly big servers as
there traffic is i have to 10 times plus more per hr than here but they dont have the barriors you put in place ,

the only answer is an impossable one , and thats one super doopa server via the net that everything dnb goes instead of hundreds of little forums and untold amounts of blogspots ... if this was in play you could control - and manage the music as a whole 10 times more easier ...

but back to reality that aint and can happen so ,

what do you do ...

you can say via forums who clicks the links unless its so strict, forums are public domains remember ,
simple answer here is dont like it go set up your own private locked thing , in there u get to choose who u want to download and not to a degree ? to me thats elitist and something dnb as a music format shouldnt be but lots want it to be ... i hate that kind of attitude ....

what i would rather see is politeness find its nice face into dnb , sharing is onething but just to take take take in my eyes you aint part of the community , it can start with a friend thanks , to seconds 2 do , quickier than waiting for rapidshare/megaupload to load thats the daft thing about it , those that "claim" they dont know "how" to upload but they have mastered the downloading bit fine *funny that* wierd thing is , its easier to upload than down cause u dont wait 45 seconds lol ... fupping idiots , anyway in a good community it dont matter who brings what link to the table , its all about mirroring so different countries can get invovled as some the the file sharers dont work so well around the world , take a link , say thanks and mirror ...

always the same people around the world feeding the community , so what happens when they all say no more .. think about it .....

2 seconds just to say thanks and more people
mirroring stuff thats already up and hay we have a community working together for once ?????

the reason "alot" of people sign up is then they can look at every thread .as i stated before sdm n krew have placed script in so people that aint logged in a use the site but for a small amount ,... i can tell you this if this wasnt in place the server would jam up due to traffic , just got to understand the likes of doa / dnba they must be running fairly big servers as
there traffic is i have to 10 times plus more per hr than here but they dont have the barriors you put in place ,

the only answer is an impossable one , and thats one super doopa server via the net that everything dnb goes instead of hundreds of little forums and untold amounts of blogspots ... if this was in play you could control - and manage the music as a whole 10 times more easier ...

but back to reality that aint and can happen so ,

what do you do ...

you can say via forums who clicks the links unless its so strict, forums are public domains remember ,
simple answer here is dont like it go set up your own private locked thing , in there u get to choose who u want to download and not to a degree ? to me thats elitist and something dnb as a music format shouldnt be but lots want it to be ... i hate that kind of attitude ....

what i would rather see is politeness find its nice face into dnb , sharing is onething but just to take take take in my eyes you aint part of the community , it can start with a friend thanks , to seconds 2 do , quickier than waiting for rapidshare/megaupload to load thats the daft thing about it , those that "claim" they dont know "how" to upload but they have mastered the downloading bit fine *funny that* wierd thing is , its easier to upload than down cause u dont wait 45 seconds lol ... fupping idiots , anyway in a good community it dont matter who brings what link to the table , its all about mirroring so different countries can get invovled as some the the file sharers dont work so well around the world , take a link , say thanks and mirror ...

always the same people around the world feeding the community , so what happens when they all say no more .. think about it .....

2 seconds just to say thanks and more people
mirroring stuff thats already up and hay we have a community working together for once ?????

well said...

evening / morning JAY WALKER

a] - merge these 2 stickies Regarding Raveology Cd & Tape Packs!! and Updated 07/08/07 - regarding Innovation and Random Concept sets and dnb "retail cds" ... add mixes rules in or after it and you have a powerful top sticky

b] request thread stickied perfect answer

c] how to download how to upload , what filesharers and how to make the most of helping the community , < i can pm you info if need be to see what u think .......

goodwork sir ...

evening / morning JAY WALKER

a] - merge these 2 stickies Regarding Raveology Cd & Tape Packs!! and Updated 07/08/07 - regarding Innovation and Random Concept sets and dnb "retail cds" ... add mixes rules in or after it and you have a powerful top sticky

b] request thread stickied perfect answer

c] how to download how to upload , what filesharers and how to make the most of helping the community , < i can pm you info if need be to see what u think .......

goodwork sir ...

good idea, ill merge the tapepacks rules, if you can hit me up with upload, fileshares options/servers that would be great, your the master when it comes to these things. Ill add that to another sticky.

Ruddy leeches

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 132
this may sound alittle over the top but the 250 room hasent worked , so heres an idea for you ...

why not turn that area into a shine area for members only , gunna sound wierd n odd but ive noticed alot of new guys asking i just want goldie mix i just want andy c mixes ,

now this is where the shrine comes into play

...::: a shrine to Andy C :::...

place image up alittle blog about him and hay we all chip in sets , not just posting in the mixes section as its the lastest thing but in the shrine so when people go i wont andy sets , well there u go .... this idea goes for every dj on the planet , as long as the format is the same in title must have image etc etc the shrine will be neat n tidy and i have to say is its like tagging in blogger .......

anyway jay im off to get u some bits speak 2 u soon bro

to add to the shrine idea you could add the artists myspace/record label links in there aswell

jay>> should stickies be a different colour aswell making them stand out more than they do ... just another thought lol ........ time for bed nite

Leeching mirrors modern life... Before, at a rave you used to be able to chat to anyone...

Same on road... You knew nearly everyone on your road... Nowdays, people think youve got a agenda when you speak to someone at a rave...

Leechers havent got time for anyone, thus the "no thanks" concept...

Anywayz... Mans on da board know bout leechers and they get bun up when they ask for s^!t...

Wheres scouse when you need him...

Back
Top Bottom