promote your music with myspace

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
i found a great way to promote with myspace, if you go to www.myspace.com/darkist and join friendstorm on my profile its a good way to get loads of frieds requests, its free, it ant spam, no dodgy doings, every one is a member for the same reasons, it takes like 10 seconds to join. ive had 33 reqests in 2 hours, its a great system

plus its not aganst myspace rlues

hope this helps

peace

Promoting your music with myspace is really a great method for music promotion.One can also adapt social networking sites to promote their music online.

Myspace is totally dead and on it's last breath right now. Amazingly enough, it managed to get there even though it had the most amazing asset ever - practically every band and musician in the world...

i didn't see the date on the first post and thought you had gone bonkers :lol:

No, Kama you are taking me wrong i am not an advertiser of myspace and even i am not promoting myspace.I just found that myspace is a good but now a days it is not working so well.I found that Soundcloud is going good.

Last edited:
Myspace is not bad but there are various new techniques of music promotion that provide better results than myspsce.SoundCloud provides awesome quality streaming audio and many features.One should go through different methods for music promotion.Residing on only one method never give you that success that all the methods together gives.

Myspace has been the heart and soul of most indie music marketing campaigns over the last many years. So it is really very nice idea.

As for the promotion of the self, there are many ways to do this online. Local sales, is still valid to hand out flyers and spread the word of mouth, but you still need an online presence to promote your music .

Back
Top Bottom