ha ha its raining at homelands

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
i didnt end up going to homelands but i drove past it today .
its raining ...ha ha ha.

im quite happy i didnt go now!:lol:

not feelin the double copy of circus thing - sounds shit :thumbsd:

Well, he does pull out teh tricks, don't he? I do seem to remember that he used to do less 2x vinyl tricks, less rewinds and more scratchin, all of which I prefer.

Originally posted by freeagent
I do seem to remember that he used to do less 2x vinyl tricks, less rewinds and more scratchin, all of which I prefer.

feelin that :thumbsup:

I remember seeing Marky a couple of years back and Andy C was stood behind him waiting to go on when Marky doubled-up Bodyrock! Andys mouth was just hangin open!

raining????
didnt feel a drop mate
homelands went off kamanchi..dillinaja and lemon tore the place down
as did the president and marky...awesome scratchin they even had a big screen so you could see him
anyone who was glad they didnt go to homelands -- u cant like drum n bass -- simple

big ups to all the homelands massive and crew...bring on the global gatherin -- ya dun know

has anyone got a copy of this which isn't streamed so i can burn it 2 cd? or dya know whats the best prog to record streamed files off the radio 1 website.

Originally posted by freeagent
Just open up teh Cool Edit or Wavelab or even Windows Recorder and record "what u hear" while streaming.

you have to have a full duplex card for that though :)

u could use a program called "total recorder", that allows u to download streams off the net, and record basically anything flowin through ur soundcard.

hope that helps mate.

i saw that double bodyrock drop as well, t'was fuckin sickness, marky a couple years ago was the best dj i've ever had the pleasure of seeing. i know everyone will disagree. but thats my opinion.

Originally posted by lokki
i didnt end up going to homelands but i drove past it today .
its raining ...ha ha ha.

im quite happy i didnt go now!:lol:

I thinknot. Only rained for about 10mins, and as i was in the movement tent feelin ray keith, did i care?

Anyways, Ray Keith was OK, Hype and Zinc were disappointing, Dillinja and Lemon were k, then Andy C played a set I thought couldn't be topped. Then came Marky. Never seen or heard anything like it, and I'm a regular at Fabric Live and live a 5min walk from 1N @ SE1.

J

Back
Top Bottom