marky and friends

yeap i shall....last marky night i went to was banging. i left the dancefloor for 5 mins the whole night and that was to go pee....no drugs or alcohol either. marky knows how to crowd please with his upsidedown scratching n sheeeet. i shall keep u informed :)

damn! no..didnt even realise..fuck..those nights are wicked!!! Marky is dnb god IMO

wicked night...bungle was the highlight and mc stamina...that dude has an amazing pair of lungs...makoto of course smashed it but deeziem was dispointing...shes obviously a great vocalist but didnt bring it as i thought she wud. heard a few classics...bungle little bit closer and that snow patrol tune....also a remix of love shack!?! aznyone heard this? know who its by? makoto also dropped human nature...the room loved it....stamina was harmonising...sounded ammaaazing. :inlove:

yeah man Stamina is a talented guy...he gets forgotten about but he is really good ..much better than most... hes got class!..not just rambling bollocks like most of them.

Shame about Deeizm..im a big fan of her on the podcasts...

yeah me too....she always seems to chat the same ole shit aswell that ive heard time and time again. ah well

Back
Top Bottom