The Unclean - Pro Leecher beach!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Post Tiesto Comic Strip...

^^^^/\^^^^
    Thanks

Re: Tiesto Comic Strip...

Yeah, some DJs get way too much credit for what they do. The brunt of respect should go to the producers who make the tunes. Many DJ mixes or sets do not contain a single track that the DJ produced, hence what the strip says about many superstar DJs not doing anything more than the average head mixing in their bedroom seems fair enough.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 871 Posts

since when do djs give concerts?

on concerts everyone faces the stage, to pay attention to whats going on there,
    what with the artist playing and singing and that.

people face the dj booth on the dancefloor too but its just a general way to be facing,
    which is comfortable to have in general and even more so if youre dancing alone. or maybe thats just me, but
    the point is i couldnt care less what the djs doing behind the decks.

heres a question,
    does he, like a real concert, have a pause between each tune (which he didnt make and didnt mix)
    so that one may applaude him?

junkie xl comes to mind too, he plays festivals on the biggest stage with just him and his turntables on stage,
    singing to his own tunes with great emotion in his face. who in their right mind wants to see that?

perhaps its a dutch thing?

there was even this one guy called 'luna the one man show' who capitalized the tiesto format,
    he toured all over with his show and he wasnt even famous to begin with,
    which youd think would be a prerequisit for something like this to work.
    it isnt, you just have to sort of 'look' famous.

paying actual money to go to a concert with but one dude on stage playing air-drums and air-guitar
    in front of a giant lasercrab and a spaceage cd-j table.
    people arent even dancing, its jumping thats the order of the day on those events. sometimes with your hands
    in the air, sometimes not. sometimes inbetween his own personal and most excellent illustration of
    what-a-snare-roll-would-look-like-when-you-drum-it-on-a-drum-that-doenst-exist, and merrily skipping from one side of the stage to the other,
    dj tiesto will gesture you to shout as well.

you have to hear tone people get in their voice when talking about their weekend,
    'well i went to dee-jaay tiesto' with the smuggest facial expression you could possibly imagine,
    almost expecting you to thank them for telling you.

its a kindergarden version of music and dancefloor culture and it makes, if i may be so bold as to say so,
    a pretty clear statement on popular culture.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    since when do djs give concerts?

heres a question,
    does he, like a real concert, have a pause between each tune (which he didnt make and didnt mix)
    so that one may applaude him?

perhaps its a dutch thing?

its a kindergarden version of music and dancefloor culture and it makes, if i may be so bold as to say so,
    a pretty clear statement on popular culture.
    1: I think since they stopped telling people what DJ's actually do behind their equipment. Most people in those crowds don't even know what a slab of vinyl looks like.

2: Wouldn't be surprised man. Like I said, those guys just have to stand there and wave their hands into the air and act like bellends. The crowd don't know what the fuck he is doing, they could just let a cd spin in the background. Ironically, the #1 DJ in the world could be more selected on his jestering skills. So you wanna hit the top? a) have a smuggy smile b) have jestering skills c) make sure music runs in the background with simple melodies most shallow people like

3. Yeah scary thought to me, but looking at cunts like Ferry Corsten & Armin van Buren... it's a harsh reality.

Wicked comic btw!

"The bass is the mother of all music and the drums are the father." - Josef Zawinul

https://soundcloud.com/nextphaserecords/09-nprcd001-sc-clip-mr-walker

Thanks

Real Talk
    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    with body languange grunts and howls we have become best friends. but i know now, for a fact, he will fuck yo bitch. you think hes your new firend well he wont stop there, he will fuck yo momma yo girl yo sister yo father yo uncle whole family patoo. but hes a great guy, its just body lamguage and onomapoetic grunts dont really convey much info

Thanks
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 871 Posts

pretty huge post and all i managed was basically to spell out what the comic strip said.
    did have a few interesting points though, if i may say so my self, which i may and most certainly will. soon.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do