MY WORK SITE IS LAUNCHED

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Yo.

Just a quick email to let you know that the Nu Urban Design website is now up and running. www.nu-urbandesign.co.uk

As some of you may know I run Devolution Designs and also, more recently, the Art Department at Nu Urban. The site is being conatantly updated with work all the time. Projects coming soon include work for Infrared, Full Cycle, Charge and many many more….

We can currently turn around work fairly quickly can put together high level 12 artwork for under £150.00! To book your project in just email me at work via the site..

Nice one mans!

nice sites, both of them got some fresh designs.
one friendly critisism though, portfolio is spelt incorrectly on the new sites front page, in the menu bar, probably best to change it, safe

...haa..im shit with spellingz.init..

seeriusly tho if ne 1 sees ne mor spelling mistakes let me know...cheers!

Last edited:
BTW if anyoone wants to send me work in view to maybe working with Nu urban Design in the future when i expand it ill be happy to chekc it out..
cheers!

no worries, thought id best poimt it out just in case,
need to get on to doing some art/design shit, i studied it but i've fallen away and got lazy!
safe

no worries, thought id best poimt it out just in case,
need to get on to doing some art/design shit, i studied it but i've fallen away and got lazy!
safe

no sersiously..much appreciated..i would have looked like a proper twat..lol. (well more than already!)..i fractured my hand so typing is hard work and i keep pressing wrong keys....bloody nightmare

Back
Top Bottom