Mc lyrics

yeah absolute classic hyper d lyrics, i know this is a bit off topic, but when did shabba start mc'in? iv'e heard it was as early as 91

http://www.mcshabba.com/

He got his first break on the radio in the earlier part of 1991 and his first official radio set was with the legendary jungle DJ Remarc doing a 2 hour set together. The response that he got from the listeners was very good so they decided to take him on board doing a marathon Saturday night set from 12 � 6am where he would MC and also DJ.

skibba -
vibes its all about vibes
hot chicks and new rides
do your own thing but dont watch mine
uncontrollable red like wine

Funsta -
funsta the microphone teacher
when im on the mic they call me a leader
wack mcs believe the grim reaper
dont like me i dont like you either

shotta - (bit messy)
lethals back again crips are firing
rock and roll kid that your admiring
lay back and get what your desiring
nah blud n i dont plan on retiring
so fly man upon the manor wana compete
wana clash on street
cant rap on beat
i am the complete package and he cant beatbox or bang on the concrete
yea son say it all about me
i got hot flows like the weather in saudi
rowdy rowdy plus rele rowdy
bang 2 skets drink 2 beer in aldi

Eksman:

Cos I’m a dapper, rapper, slapper, microphone attacker, computer hacker
Password cracker, shout booyaka when we step up on the track-a, fast like Schumacher, listen
Dapper, rapper, slapper, microphone attacker, computer hacker
Password cracker, shout booyaka when we step up on the track-a,:not_worth

And I dont knw the full version of these lyrics or whom they are by but they go like....

I smoke weed every day, wake up in the morning..bla bla bla any help someone? :rolleyes:

lol that lyric embarrises me when i listen to an eksman set with other people in the room.

''shotta boy the lyrical menace, merkin the mic from here to venice''

And I dont knw the full version of these lyrics or whom they are by but they go like....

I smoke weed every day, wake up in the morning..bla bla bla any help someone? :rolleyes:

i smoke weed every day, sleep all night, smoke the whole day away, wake up in the morning and play that killer dubplate....

and il ask him what was his favourite of all rhymes,
I know mine was the one about james bond....

yeah thats a good lyric man...id like to hear Evil B over slower beats...see what lyrics he can come up with

are u mad, evil b cained it out for years in sidewinder and most other garage events that went on mc b live! that music is a lot slower than dnb/jungle mate!

and il ask him what was his favourite of all rhymes,
I know mine was the one about james bond....

yeah thats a good lyric man...id like to hear Evil B over slower beats...see what lyrics he can come up with

he goes also as mc B-LIVE ( evil-b backwards) , hes been around for years on the garage and grime scene and doing a little bit in hip-hop. then he came back into dnb after trying it out , leaving , and returning. you can get a fair few b-live sets online where hes alot slower and you can hear his lyrics. ill try have a dig about, also go on his myspace, to here him .. evil's got massive repsect around the scenes becuase he put so much in over the years, some people think hes new which is jokes..

but yea, he is doing evil-b and b-live.. so the mans busy
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51321671

Last edited:
Shabba "WEED EVERYDAY WEED EVERYDAY WEED EVERYDAY WEED EVERYDAY WEED EVERYDAY WEED EVERYDAY WEEEEEED EVERYDAAAAAAY"

funsta - ive got more bars than a field of sheep, ive got baaaa's for every day of the week! lol jus the way he actually goes baaaaaa

hyper d - drum and bass versitile, vice like a crocodile... sicck chat dno if thats wot he says tho

fatman d - mc messiah chat dno how it goes

one of my own (fuck about i dont actually mc) - jingo, i got the nack, smoke the weed and the squigy black, when im on the mike its just an attack, against the other mc's that are wack

Last edited:
funsta - ive got more bars than a field of sheep, ive got baaaa's for every day of the week! lol jus the way he actually goes baaaaaa

hyper d - drum and bass versitile, vice like a crocodile... sicck chat dno if thats wot he says tho

fatman d - mc messiah chat dno how it goes

one of my own (fuck about i dont actually mc) - jingo ive got the nack, smoke the weed and the squigy black, when im on the mike its just an attack, against the other mc's that are wack

now get your coat

now get your coat

hyper d - this one goin out to eatch and everybody in the place biggin up ya chest, screwin up ya face, listen to the hip hop, jungle drum an bass, if u wana get hype but cant take the pase, times goin quick yeah theres no time to waste, certain badboys comin to raves, just to misbehave, abusin drugs pullin out guns and blades, thats no way to play...time to represent the uk! if u gonna see ur enemy do it another day. stop usin the weak as easy prey, ur gonna get ur karma when ur old and grey, so listen what i say, if u want this music to stay...peace love and U.N.I.T.Y theres no need to say drum n bass jungle will never die, to all the girls and guys who like to drink and get high, who want the best deal money can buy!!!

FUN - i got more bars than barbarella! lol

Eksman - Blud you talk Jimmy Ma*.....you faggot merkin you is a habit, on stage you dance about like a faggot you small little magget, if you wanna clash me come lets have it i'll sink you like the Titanic, manic duo thats the dynamic......

* dont know what the fuck hes says there

hyper d - this one goin out to eatch and everybody in the place biggin up ya chest, screwin up ya face, listen to the hip hop, jungle drum an bass, if u wana get hype but cant take the pase, times goin quick yeah theres no time to waste, certain badboys comin to raves, just to misbehave, abusin drugs pullin out guns and blades, thats no way to play...time to represent the uk! if u gonna see ur enemy do it another day. stop usin the weak as easy prey, ur gonna get ur karma when ur old and grey, so listen what i say, if u want this music to stay...peace love and U.N.I.T.Y theres no need to say drum n bass jungle will never die, to all the girls and guys who like to drink and get high, who want the best deal money can buy!!!

yeah...he's had amazing influence on the scene and others but to be fair mrjingo could take his crown lookin at his previous post.

joking aside he was good. good before his time which is rare

Back
Top Bottom