IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - PRODUCTION & NEW TALENT - USE THE RIGHT SECTIONS!

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Hi guys, there was a time id always leave a few words about New talent/unsigned tracks - Now ive been promoted to moderator, I think we should start trying to keep some order in the production/new talent sections.
I will make a serious effort to check every thread started in both sections to help with my limited knowledge. :typing:

My suggestions are:-

If you want people to check your track, want feedback, or just simply show-off your latest creation - Use the NEW TALENT section.

If its production-related and you need advice to mastering, EQing, VSTs, software etc, use the 'PRODUCTION' section (no cracks, hacks, or warez as its common knowledge here, you will be banned for such things!)

I know Logikz is a regular poster here, so as long as its all cool with him, we will get this sorted.

Cheers
Jay

Hi guys i been makin dnb for too long now please check out m tunes www.myspace.com/xxxfiya
thanks peace n love and all that

its crunch time

Actually some good sounds here. Proper jumpup. You need to refine them. Give them an intro and a powerful shivering break. Also the samples on Myspace need to be longer. Check out the fellows on www.sub-bassmusic.com

Sorry I put my first post in the wrong section. I figured out the right place. I just didn't think there was a sub section under production. That's pretty cool

Hi guys, there was a time id always leave a few words about New talent/unsigned tracks - Now ive been promoted to moderator, I think we should start trying to keep some order in the production/new talent sections.
I will make a serious effort to check every thread started in both sections to help with my limited knowledge. :typing:

My suggestions are:-

If you want people to check your track, want feedback, or just simply show-off your latest creation - Use the NEW TALENT section.

If its production-related and you need advice to mastering, EQing, VSTs, software etc, use the 'PRODUCTION' section (no cracks, hacks, or warez as its common knowledge here, you will be banned for such things!)

I know Logikz is a regular poster here, so as long as its all cool with him, we will get this sorted.

Cheers
Jay
shit

sorry
literally read this straight after posting in what now looks like the wrong place

Calling all drum and bass, jump up, jungle dj`s ...... Straight hot of the press is the latest mp3 digital release from new dj/producer Canvas from the rolling fire cru.

The track has been well recieved by the lucky dj`s that had the early bird digital promo release and so now is the time for the mp3 digital launch of the track titled Second Chance.

Produced by Canvas this track has all the fire and energy to smash up any dance floor and would fit nicely into any high energy dnb jungle or jump up dj set,,trust me.

The track has been mixed and mastered by http://www.abstractsource.co.uk/ who is based just off of Bricklane East London.

Second Chance got its name from one of the samples in the track. A jamacian reggae artist speak the words -People Change- and so this inspired the name of Second Chance, as we
all deserve a second chance...

All thats left now is for you to do the decent thing and follow the link to soundcloud where the track is hosted then if you are felling it click on the buy link and depart with only £1 of your hard earn cash. Your support will be well recieved by the rollin fire cru and greatly appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/rollin-fire-cr...-chance-jungle

Also the Rollin Fire Cru have got alot of other drum and bass tracks for FREE DOWNLOAD at least 17 tracks at my last count.

Visit us at http://soundcloud.com/rollin-fire-cru

Thanks and merry christmas frm all at Rollin Fire.

Back
Top Bottom