PB-2 free download

free download, you crack me up man.
so the tunes original and again the break is cool. very abstract i thought.
your style is undiluted, keep on keepin on basically.

not much happening in the tune and the bassline seems to be there just to fill the sonic space
where a bassline was supposed to be. so its more of a sound than a tune, imho, as they say.

Yeah, i was workin on PB2 same time as i was working on stuntman mike.
Thanks logikz, i dont mind giving the tunes or "sounds" away for free
just now. The best is yet to come. Yeah, quite a basic track, i just liked it, basically.

Im getting a good few breaks from a guy called taxman, which im sure you'll have heard off! Looking forward to chopping them and getting them into kontakt.

You know your shit logikz, im working on a track codenamed 'JS', just now, and its got some totally different beats man, id like someone elses opinion on it tho, if i get it up onto megaupload would you download and have a listen, and tell me what you think?

Peace peeps
HightimesUK

Newbie looking to make tunes

Hi guys,

So over the last few months I've become interested in drum and bass, and recently I've sparked an interest in attempting to make drum and bass.

I have no hardware besides my laptop and a computer. This is for pure fun at the moment so I don't want to buy equipment except for the software.

For a newcomer, what software is recommend and what are the best sites for tutorials, samples, etc?

Thanks

Re: Newbie looking to make tunes

Youre probably better starting off on Frootyloops (FLStudio7) mate... Other than that i would reccomend Propellerheads Reason...
I started producing a few months back and i began with Reason but i was having difficulties but probablly if ure a fast learner you might as well start with that....
as for tutorials and stuff check www.dogsonacid.com from there ive had most of my shit from....
goodluck man...

Back
Top Bottom