Dnb forum

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
this forum is going down hill, no one reply's to new tracks and talent anymore, 4 days and i had 43 veiws and no comments, i no im not a wicked producer, im well new, but out of the 6 songs i have posted over the last few months ive had like 2 comments, you may notice that i havent made many posts myself, thats becouse i cant see why i should, GOOD LUCK DNBFORUM you are going to need it,

Check out www.Dogsonacid.com im sure most you know it already, if you dont its a wicked dnb forum,

All dnb forums are like this, not just dnbforum. If you are a new producer, it takes some time for people to notice if you are a good producer or not, you'll notice that the people who get comments on their tunes have been doing it for a while and are pretty good. Its not often you see any negative comments on a tune, and I think that's because people don't feel like they should. People generally don't comment on a track if they're not feeling it, it doesn't necessarily mean they're not listening to it. As a producer myself, I agree it can be frustrating when no-one leaves comments, good or bad, but its just one of those things you need to get used to. Dnb is a very skeptical scene where you need to prove yourself, I've been posting tracks for ages and I'm still not getting many comments on my tracks, regardless of which dnb board I post on. Just grin and bear it mate.

Most people here know dogsonacid.com all too well. You're more likely to get constructive criticism here than there. Perhaps you should also realise there is a lot of dnb out there so you have to be persistent. Its not 1992.

this forum is going down hill, no one reply's to new tracks and talent anymore, 4 days and i had 43 veiws and no comments, i no im not a wicked producer, im well new, but out of the 6 songs i have posted over the last few months ive had like 2 comments, you may notice that i havent made many posts myself, thats becouse i cant see why i should, GOOD LUCK DNBFORUM you are going to need it,

Check out www.Dogsonacid.com im sure most you know it already, if you dont its a wicked dnb forum,

you were so drunk when you wrote that post haha you big silly

Back
Top Bottom