Worst rave experiences.

scholes

Waffley Versatile
VIP Junglist
I've had some bloody awful nights, but one I will always remember is getting beat up by a bouncer who caught me snogging a girl in a corner. Turns out he was my REAL girlfriends cousin. took my money, told my missus and got me banned from the club that had been going to for years. He only started doing security that week and that was his first job! Bummer.:grrrrr:

Something at Bagleys many many years back, soundsystem was awful, everyone was selling shit narcs, our mate left all the tickets at his place 20 miles away so didnt get into the venue til 1am, and it was unbearably hot in the 2nd arena where the soundsystem was half decent! Never go to bagleys, standard! :grrrrr:

Difficult that. Been to some hoprrible events. One Nation at Adrenaline Village 2007 14 Feb stands out as one of the most horrible vibes I ever encountered. Pure wankers. Not to mention having to stand like a sardine all night next to the fire exit trying not to breathe crack fumes.

Next to that probably Laybyrinth I think 1998 their birthday bash...filled to over twice proper capacity...took about an hour just to get from one room to another. People collapsing everywhere. Even when we got out, every car on the street we parked at had been broken into by some little shits.

My mates worst expeirence was catching a stray bullet at Club UN when two gangs decided to have it out on the dancfloor. went through his calf. And people go on about the good old days...can't have been at half teh Jungle events I was at, cos unless it was ture junglists it was pure wankers.

Difficult that. Been to some hoprrible events. One Nation at Adrenaline Village 2007 14 Feb stands out as one of the most horrible vibes I ever encountered. Pure wankers. Not to mention having to stand like a sardine all night next to the fire exit trying not to breathe crack fumes.

Next to that probably Laybyrinth I think 1998 their birthday bash...filled to over twice proper capacity...took about an hour just to get from one room to another. People collapsing everywhere. Even when we got out, every car on the street we parked at had been broken into by some little shits.

My mates worst expeirence was catching a stray bullet at Club UN when two gangs decided to have it out on the dancfloor. went through his calf. And people go on about the good old days...can't have been at half teh Jungle events I was at, cos unless it was ture junglists it was pure wankers.

I share your views there mate,with adrenaline and the UN,seen many bad things in them shit holes but the worst was Jungle Mania at the Island in Ilford where some cunts weren't let in as there was no entry after 2 so they come back and shot 2 of the security killing one of them,not nice at all.

R.I.P to the security man.

Dance Planet detonator the hummingbird in brum. It was a wicked event for me but two people ODied (overdosed and died). Robbie D stopped the music at one point to tell someone in the crowd that their mate had just died outside Mcdonalds and someone shouted "two many pills" Robbie dee told them to shuddafuggup. Place had a 1500 capacity but my ticket no. was 4017 (i always remember that no.) close to the end of the night all you could see was people being sick and even the walls were sweating. That wasn't the effect of narcs. Or maybe it was.....:resick::resick::resick::resick::resick::resick:

probably being set on by a bunch of beefed up wankers at a jungle gig in Perth back in 1995, bootprints on my back after that one.

also, the Ellis Dee gig, same year, where they sold twice the capacity in tickets and I ended up on acid in a carpark n0t able to get back in while Dee played. $25 down the drain.

not bad considering some things Ive seen happen to others, mostly violent.

probably being set on by a bunch of beefed up wankers at a jungle gig in Perth back in 1995, bootprints on my back after that one.

also, the Ellis Dee gig, same year, where they sold twice the capacity in tickets and I ended up on acid in a carpark n0t able to get back in while Dee played. $25 down the drain.

not bad considering some things Ive seen happen to others, mostly violent.

lol ended up on acid must've been a good night then ;)

lol ended up on acid must've been a good night then ;)

you'd think so wouldn't ya! I love(d) LSD, but that night was just twisted, cold and disappointing. My mate was value though, and we had a 'find the crustiest raver' competition in the carpark. There were many winners. Yeah could have been worse ...

Ah, I forgot. LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad playing at a gig, I was in heaven, gf calls that our rented place had been done over, spent 6 hours in the rain waiting for the police, instead of staying with Bukem. Bollocks!

Acid always leads to some strange, twisted, funny, sad but great events happening. I became overwhelmed by the smoke once at Moseley dance centre in brum, when the smoke cleared I was curled up in ball in front of the stage with everyone laughing at me. I then proceeded to laugh for the rest of the night. Lucky, because I could have started doing a "Carrie": they're all gonna laugh at you, there all gonna laugh at you...... aaaaahhhhh happy days.

Another one from me,in 1996 @ One Nation valentines ball at the UN in tottenham i was on about 4 snowballs when i was picked on by 3 very tall men (i looked quite young at the time and i wont get into colour as i don't want a racial arguement).
2 held me whilst the other went through my pockets,which had nothing in them but another pill and fags and a clipper,which they didn't get.Had no money either as i was on a freebie from my mates (a little thing we used to do when one of the crew was skint,we pay for their night and vice versa when they were)
But i was helped out by my mate and none other than Mr Turbo (ON promoter at the time) who promptly got them filled in and thrown out.

Cheers Tel!

Acid always leads to some strange, twisted, funny, sad but great events happening. I became overwhelmed by the smoke once at Moseley dance centre in brum, when the smoke cleared I was curled up in ball in front of the stage with everyone laughing at me. I then proceeded to laugh for the rest of the night. Lucky, because I could have started doing a "Carrie": they're all gonna laugh at you, there all gonna laugh at you...... aaaaahhhhh happy days.

hey atleast u took it well, how did u end up in a ball LOL

been to a fair few raves in my time..too young too appreciate the world dance, pure science, desert storm, roast etc..but for me its all about the smaller things like Legends of the dark black down in brighton a few years ago...or more recently local nights where residents are trying to prove sumin etc..dont get me wrong..awol, ram, hardwaRE ARE STILL BIG!!!

Back
Top Bottom