Should the Waffle THreads show on home page ?

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
I know I am probably one of the worst offenders, but when latest threads are shown on home page they include the titles which can often be rude or silly,and although i love agood trolling session, I know ya actually run a credible site, and don't want tot detract from it:)

I know I am probably one of the worst offenders, but when latest threads are shown on home page they include the titles which can often be rude or silly,and although i love agood trolling session, I know ya actually run a credible site, and don't want tot detract from it:)

Lol @ should they be shown on the homepage. Maybe steddy, baby, if ur having doubts as to the titles you shud make them a little less in ur face.

Let's see what is decided none the less. I would like to point out I believe this is a serious thread as apposed to the usual waffles hence waffling in here need not be present. :twitchy:

Last edited:
if ur having doubts as to the titles you shud make them a little less in ur face.
:

I guess what I am saying is keep da Waffle in the Waffle zone.We would not want to loose its vibrant and enlightening cultural aspect after all o_O..after all if you come here for the first time you are looking for DnB threads not "x says you are all @~~@~@" etc.

Last edited:
I guess what I am saying is keep da Waffle in the Waffle zone.We would not want to loose its vibrant and enlightening cultural aspect after all o_O..after all if you come here for the first time you are looking for DnB threads not "x says you are all @~~@~@" etc.

Sayin that though... i am drawn to an oddly title waffle thread... :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom