Red Bull

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Red Bull isn't "red", its yellow, piss yellow. I just found this out when I poured one into a glass before. :rolleyes:

Its nice to see this board is back up. Yet another place on the internet to get my waffle on.

1992 said:
Red Bull isn't "red", its yellow, piss yellow. I just found this out when I poured one into a glass before. :rolleyes:

Its nice to see this board is back up. Yet another place on the internet to get my waffle on.

I love Red Bull, it's the don ;]

However, nothing compares to a can of Kick (It) from Tesco!!

Red Bull is awesome because I hate the taste of coffee and caffine pills are hard on my body. Caffine is awesome. 8O

nah mate u missed my point stuu. 8O
it's MADE from crackhead/speedhead piss, aint saying ur an addict!
they just bottle up the piss, put it in shiny cans to impress drink and drug addled yout's and charge £1.50 for it so they think its the nex big thing... easy money ;)

k_dub said:
they just bottle up the piss, put it in shiny cans to impress drink and drug addled yout's and charge £1.50 for it so they think its the nex big thing... easy money ;)

Red Bull Shit

big up da red bull
keeps me from falling asleep at me computer and getting the sack after a heavy night. :D

k_dub said:

Ah, I have to admit that I like Crackhead/speedhead piss very much then. And it gives you a nice flow.

Back
Top Bottom