WATS HAPPENED TO MAMPI SWIFT??

Daveyt

I wuld jus like to take this oppurtunity to say hw annoyed i was wen i listened to mampi swifts set from inno in the sun 07.Now dnt get me wrong the mixes were ok but the tune selection...........like wtf is goin on swift!is he still living in year 00 lol.Back then i idolised swift,he was more or less the 1st tape id get out of the tapepacks but now i wnt bother.Maybe hes had problems which is fair enuff.I would say that maybe hes concentrating on production but after his last release he cant use that as an xcuse.I jus hope he comes back to his old ways coz hes a legend.Id like 2 hear ova peeps views.safe

i hear u dave
a couple of his last sets have been a lil weak
not what u expect from mampi
i fucking love the bloke but recently he has been a little off with tune selection
i think he's got too many classics he keeps wantin to rinse

Thats not good he's coming to perth in september with ic3. Last year when he came over best dnb gig of the year i saw.

how can u say its not good?
mampi & IC3!
doesn't matter if he might be a lil dodgy at the mo but he is still one of the best djs out there and he always double drops
every mix is diffenrent with mampi, never quite know wot ur gonna get....

i hear u dave
a couple of his last sets have been a lil weak
not what u expect from mampi
i fucking love the bloke but recently he has been a little off with tune selection
i think he's got too many classics he keeps wantin to rinse

how can u say its not good?
mampi & IC3!
doesn't matter if he might be a lil dodgy at the mo but he is still one of the best djs out there and he always double drops
every mix is diffenrent with mampi, never quite know wot ur gonna get....

i ment the tune selection he has been playing im not having a dig at mampi or ic3.

few of my mates said that his set at global was off the hook and back to the old skool swift. We will have to wait for the CD packs and see weather they were right

few of my mates said that his set at global was off the hook and back to the old skool swift. We will have to wait for the CD packs and see weather they were right

i heard that too
dropped the one twice apparently

saw him at one nation opera house, and he played a fuckin quality set

I thought that set was poor. TBH, but then I'm a clean raver ;)

Set of the night for me was the Andy C set, new nation room was definatley worth a pop in and all.

I have been saying for a while wats happened to Mampi. Definatly not on form at the moment.

I like mampi, he sticks by his principles when others may question him and sticks by his trademarks as well, (double drops, the one, ra, etc) personally one of my fav DJ's to listen to, just has such a great style, i know what u mean tho, he has been ragging the shit tunes lately, lets just hope he latches on to the new hazard/dillinja/clipz/VIP's that are out and coming out, which hopefully he will, getting tired of hearing voodoo people tbh!

Glad someone brought this up been thinking it for a while theres so much more decent music out there to play.got the in the sun pack 2myself thought mampis selection was well tired.enjoyed andy c,dj die,marcus intalex,g dub sets most.

Yea i hear ya TheTension36.the tunes he played are good decent tunes but it seems atm that the music is moving on without him.peeps will probly disagree but thats just my opinion

I was at there for his set at inno and the majority were loving it. Mampi's a crowd pleaser at the end of the day and i remember him playing a few classics, but i agree his tune selection could have improved. He played after clipz so i understand why he didnt rinse any of his new tunes. From what i remembe he fucked up Ra a bit, what i was suprised at though. Global his set was similar, but Blackmarket was the real dissapointment their, pure gallop after gallop

HE'S BACK NOW - DID ANYONE LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD!!!

THE BEST DJ EVEN BETTER THAN THE EXECUTIONER

Back
Top Bottom