The ways of an MC

Psylent

Basically for the past year been really getting in to drum n bass and I want to start Mcin' but I dont know where to start so I'd be greatfull if someone could help me out, thanks.

ditch your idea and buy some decks...

Don't add to the problem that is MCing.

It is not a talent.

Look, I've turned this thread into a ban the mcs thread! :mr_cool:

come on trezon mc's are ok in the way there get crowds goin, but like hype once sed, if there were no djs in a rave the mc's wud b pretty fukd but if there were no mc's the party wud still go on :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ditch your idea and buy some decks...

Don't add to the problem that is MCing.

It is not a talent.

Look, I've turned this thread into a ban the mcs thread! :mr_cool:

Dont listen to this twat, theres always room for a good MC....get some lyrics down and find a DJ you can flow with, then get some CD's made and hand them out to your local promoters....good luck!!

Dont listen to this twat, theres always room for a good MC....get some lyrics down and find a DJ you can flow with, then get some CD's made and hand them out to your local promoters....good luck!!

Easy boy! No need to start abusing people... I was only giving him some valid advice! :rolleyes:

"Don't bother" is hardly good advice if he wants to start MC'ing....who knows we may have the next Stamina/SP/Dynamite/[insert ur favourite mc here] on our hands!!

OK, I apologise for my comments, but that is the way I feel...

By all means if MCing is something that interests someone and they want to be one then they should do what they want to do...

Just please don't turn out like Skibadee, if I had any words of wisdom to give they would be to add a bit of soul and melody to your MCing, rather than just mindless crack-fuelled babble!

Start studying Conrad, Stamina and the likes.

Good luck... :)

OK, I apologise for my comments, but that is the way I feel...

By all means if MCing is something that interests someone and they want to be one then they should do what they want to do...

Just please don't turn out like Skibadee, if I had any words of wisdom to give they would be to add a bit of soul and melody to your MCing, rather than just mindless crack-fuelled babble!

Start studying Conrad, Stamina and the likes.

Good luck... :)

Lol Condrad is sick deffo get inspiration from him, LTJ Bukem @ Total K 93 he was pretty hype on that set. Skibadee is good to a degree, he gets the crowd going its just that dog noise and random weird shit, he used to be much better, but I've tooken your advice and I've been looking about and I'm going to start Djin' aswell as I need a hobbie.
I've heard Skibba's on crack is it true?

"Don't bother" is hardly good advice if he wants to start MC'ing....who knows we may have the next Stamina/SP/Dynamite/[insert ur favourite mc here] on our hands!!

Haha cheers man, dont think I'd go that far just wanna play at some local partys or raves because DNB is fucking dead down here, there all techno heads or HTID peeps.
But you was saying about fun, deffo Fun is sick, he batterd the mic on the 1xtra MC Faceoff

Back
Top Bottom