Anyone else reachin Glade Festival next week??

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Only a few days to go.. this time next week i will be dancing around with 16000 people in the middle of a 3 day epic party!!! cant wait....

Congo Natty (with Serial Killaz), AndyC, GQ and Panacea are all playing.. but to be honest i am more excited in seeing UNKLE and Squarepusher fukin bo!

Plus you got some really intersting stuff like Aaron Spectre, Loefah and also Luke Vibert with the Ragga Twins.

Seriously though, if you never been to it it is so worth going too.. it makes alll theose other commercial dance festivals look like childrens tea parties...this is proper bizznizz!

cant wait :slayer::slayer::slayer:

Yeah two more days!

I work ten minutes down the road so am heading down straight after work.. the weather looks shit but I don’t think that’ll matter too much!

Haha I also live about 10mins from the site, but as always I forgot to get organised and get myself tickets again this year! Spotted the yellow AA direction signs up on sign posts today driving down the A4. May try and break in, but depends on the weather if i can be arsed or not, line up looks great though.

yeah i saw the signs too.. i work in Thatcham by the Station at Nu Urban...cant wait man.. i got itchy dancing feet.. never been raving in wellies before..gonna be fun!

haha good old thatcham, i drove through there to today on way to get some live food for my fish, yum! Great roadworks there too :/

Glade will be phat, never know, might be glorious sunshine all wknd!

Wish I was going my holiday this month has cained my money so I can't afford to go. The lineup looks amazing I would love to see Tristan for the psy trance, Hyper & Soul of Man in the breaks & Venetian Snares!

lol don't think i'll be breaking in this wknd...

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/3882

been sooo flooded down here. Was literally like monsoon rain all night and all morning, so many roads flooded and rivers bursting everywhere round here. Loads of roads all shut and train lines are fucked too. Feel sorry for you all swimming at the glade, those who've actually made it there, think road to the site is shut and flooded :end_of_wo

edit: here's some vid's i just found of some people 'escaping' it all. Shows how bad the roads are all
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P36EzlPMFUY
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=96PGL01aT3s

Last edited:
Yeah…

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What a weekend that was!
The music didnt get going for ages on Friday …everyone was at the main stage dripping wet from the torrential rain… when the music came on (cant remember who) everyone got well into it. Had one of those festival peace and love moments when the sun came out finally whilst they played Papa New Guniea by FSOL… hands in the air etc etc….

waited all day for Andy C to come on… when he did the crowd went fukin mental… there were tones of dnb heads there and u could tell they were waiting all day for Andy… only problem being that the power cut out a few tunes in.. but he was back later and rinsed it for 20 mins or so to a much ‘avin it’ crowd….

Serial Killaz and Congo natty killed it despite sound trouble and again the crows were lovin it….

Highlight of the whole thing atmosphere wise was definitely Venetian Snares ,….that was amazing!!! Had the crowd chanting for more when the sound got turned off at 4am! Havnt really been much of a ventian snares fan before as the stuff ive heard is too random and breakcoreish but he was rolling it hard this time..

For me though Digital Mystikz on Sunday afternoon was my musical highlight.. I am really falling in love with Dubstep in a big way!....the atmosphere was wicked.. people who slag off dubstep gigs for being boring really need to actaully go to one!..some of those tunes I have to hunt down!

Squarpusher was wicked too on Sunday evening…

Much mud, my tent got flooded, ruined my clothes and trainers, got stuck in the car park for hours …cant wait till next year!

Did anyone else go?

:weirdo::mr_cool::mr_cool::mr_cool:

Yeah…

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What a weekend that was!
The music didnt get going for ages on Friday …everyone was at the main stage dripping wet from the torrential rain… when the music came on (cant remember who) everyone got well into it. Had one of those festival peace and love moments when the sun came out finally whilst they played Papa New Guniea by FSOL… hands in the air etc etc….
:

I bet that was the bollocks mate i can just imagine it,glad you had a good 'un still!

Yeah…

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What a weekend that was!

waited all day for Andy C to come on… when he did the crowd went fukin mental… there were tones of dnb heads there and u could tell they were waiting all day for Andy… only problem being that the power cut out a few tunes in.. but he was back later and rinsed it for 20 mins or so to a much ‘avin it’ crowd….

Serial Killaz and Congo natty killed it despite sound trouble and again the crows were lovin it….

Highlight of the whole thing atmosphere wise was definitely Venetian Snares ,….that was amazing!!! Had the crowd chanting for more when the sound got turned off at 4am! Havnt really been much of a ventian snares fan before as the stuff ive heard is too random and breakcoreish but he was rolling it hard this time..

For me though Digital Mystikz on Sunday afternoon was my musical highlight.. I am really falling in love with Dubstep in a big way!....the atmosphere was wicked.. people who slag off dubstep gigs for being boring really need to actaully go to one!..some of those tunes I have to hunt down!

Squarpusher was wicked too on Sunday evening…

Much mud, my tent got flooded, ruined my clothes and trainers, got stuck in the car park for hours …cant wait till next year!

Did anyone else go?

:weirdo::mr_cool::mr_cool::mr_cool:

Yeah thinking back it was a quality weekend dispite the weather. Some sicko sets, just wish id caught more of it. That fuckin sun better come out more next year though!

Back
Top Bottom