Bass sounds

thesunsetsdown

Hey,

Whats some good VST plug ins for Bass.

Ive been trying to get that dirty bass sound found in a lot of new DNB tunes.

Also does anybody wanna trade some samples. I got tons of drum samples and loops if you got some nasty bass samples or synth samples.

Hit me up AIM: TheSunsetsDown

ReFX junox2 is the daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also sonic syndicate junglist, and WASP for when you just want a beefy pure sub without hammering your cpu

try layering your bass once you get good sounds, so you can have a high bit with a lot of distortion but a more warm, clean sub under it.
That way you can fuck up your high end loads without messing up the bassiness, and also the drums fit neatly into the midrange between the two parts

If you could explain layering. I'm confused. dose it mean for example making 2 subs. One making it mono on the right and the other making it mono on the left then doing the same with your high pitched bass sounds and layering them over your subs?

Originally posted by ocyn
If you could explain layering. I'm confused. dose it mean for example making 2 subs. One making it mono on the right and the other making it mono on the left then doing the same with your high pitched bass sounds and layering them over your subs?

I think what he was saying was to take say a clean bass sound than take a dirty bass sound cut the lows, and tweak the mids and highs on the dirty bass and have them play together. So that way you have a strait clean bass sound booming and than you can tweak the highs with effects and such with out fucking up the clean bass.

Back
Top Bottom