technic 1210 problems

bloodfire

iv got problems with the quarts lock on my 1210s a common problem iv heard .it seems when i push the slider into minus from 0 % the platter speeds up a little but if i push the slider down to about -0.5 it slows down but seems to be at 0% again as the dots stay still. if i take it down to - 0.8 the platter will slow down as normal and will be fine from then on.
there doesnt appear to be a problem going from 0 % into the + range of the pitch . but what i need to know is this something i can recalibrate at home or do i need a new pitch slider or is the whole thing fucked. also could this be why im having trouble locking tunes even if im mixing way in the + range. any help will be most welcome

Vestax's are absoloutley shit, ask Dustek he tell you all about them ;)
Everytime there's a thread "Problem with my Vestax", someone replies "Should have bought Technics" ;)

Personally I think Citronic PD45s are the way forward :)

lol ah right i see . im pretty new on here so im just getting the banter . :piss: them citronics are pretty classy . im gonna get slated for this but i did own some numark ttx1s and i really liked them . but in true numark style they bummed out on me . got em fixed and sold them. sucks cos im still paying for them on credit :jerkit: let that be a warning to you all . always buy technic or is it vestax ( i forget )

ok so it seems my pitch sliders are fucked . lovely. but i was thinking what about a technics hybrid and im not talking about a bloody vestnics lol. if i gotta replace my slider for my mk2s . why dont i buy a pitch for a mk5 . ay ? none of that crappy click at 0 and i hear it helps get rid of that phantom 0 you get from the quartz lock . is this possible to do this ? anybody know or are they just not compatable

Back
Top Bottom