Technoey DnB Tunes rule o.k

BSE - bombrun is a techno grinder of seldom seen proportions. i think Greg Packer - Auxillary has got a nice technoid vibe too with that modern twist.

Serums 'traitor' is f#¤king brilliant, its a must download if you like techy sounds.

Last edited:
Yeah that Greg Packer one is fresh
There's a shitload of old Hazard stuff that's real techy too, like "restless" "graphite" and "magnetic"
My persoanl favourite has got to be Side Effects VIP!!!!

Techno and jungle sounds nice in theory but i have to say that is the most annoying and boring d&b period almost kill this great music thank God for the funk.

Originally posted by cordell
Techno and jungle sounds nice in theory but i have to say that is the most annoying and boring d&b period almost kill this great music thank God for the funk.
noooo! technoey dnb rules o.k:slayer:

Originally posted by Serum
Yeah that Greg Packer one is fresh
There's a shitload of old Hazard stuff that's real techy too, like "restless" "graphite" and "magnetic"
My persoanl favourite has got to be Side Effects VIP!!!!

'Auxiliary' by Greg Packer on the G2 recordings Global Assault EP is a fine example of funky techno dnb if I may say so myself:) Not all technoey dnb is dark and nasty (just like not all techno is either)

its all good but what about the soul!!

i love all types of dnb but when im sifftin through rekkids i often come across some heartless shit which is no more than an arrangement of bleeps and sounds like listening to a mobile phone on acid

dont get me wrong though when i say soul i dont mean just chilled out vocal shit i also think soul can be dark cos soul is feelin and emotion and this can be dark as well as light..ya get me?

when its done good dark can b as soulful as light!!

eg uncut have soul (light chilled) as do concorde dawn (energetic and dark) see what i mean?

Back
Top Bottom