Coshh Mix Archive

Noticed there seems to be alot of down time on choons.net and also I am having great difficult in getting my mixes on there off late. I am know in the process of moving the whole archive over to soundcloud. I have bought a pro user account, it allows me to have unlimited uploads on the cloud. Bit expensive but I am going to make sure I make good use of it.

Please bear with me in the mean time... There may be some funny links over the next few days as I edit the links for soundcloud links. Thanks

Progressed the transfer of my archive to soundcloud today.. Manage to get 28 of the mixes online... I done the oldest first and got up too Jump Up Madness Vol.03 the sound cloud will be in the same order as this thread.

On the mixes I have uploaded so far the mp3 download link has been replaced with a link to the mix page on soundcloud where you can download/stream/comment etc.

Get rapping people. The final mixes will be uploaded at work tommorow. I am paying about £50 a month for the soundcloud as apposed to the £10 a year on choons.net so I do hope its worth while.

Thanks, and enjoy.. Will update tommorow when archive is fully transfered. Ohh btw the link to my soundcloud profile is www.soundcloud.com/djcoshh

:respekt:

Right that took 3 days of straight downloads and uploads but I finally got the end of it...

The archive know runs from soundcloud. All links are to soundcloud, except the links in original mix threads.. I will do this at some point though. Enjoy

coshh,

good work, nice to hear some old classics again, jst wondered how u go bout creating sets? harmonically or just shit you like or both? cheers

fucking hell Coshh, how much vinyl do you have? :rinsed:

Never enough :D

coshh,

good work, nice to hear some old classics again, jst wondered how u go bout creating sets? harmonically or just shit you like or both? cheers

Thanks mate. I just mix tunes which I think will go together well. I think you can definatly see some progress from the first set's I ever posted on here.

I do try to ensure that my mixes are in key, but I don't use any harmonic mixing tables or attempt to find the key of the tune, I just go by ear. More often than not, when listening to a tune I will just get idea's of what I think may blend well, and just take it from there.

Thanks for checking mate. :respekt:

Hi Coshh

I have been listening to your 31/12/09 mix since you put it up and it is thoroughly delightful!!!

Just like the back in the day mixes use to go!!

Top stuff

oi oi Coshh

got most of these downloaded, allways followed you on here, checked your mixes.

amazing stuff mate, esp your xmas pary mix, love that.

big ups mate, keep them coming

Cheers

Matt :)

New Hip Hop Release
The Architect presents Chopp Devize “Hip Hop Renaissance”
The album features guest appearances by legendary emcees and up and comers. Heavy hitters like, Tony Touch, Canibus, Rock (Heltah Skeltah), Planet Asia, Killah Priest (Wu-Tang), Spice 1, Doodlebug (Digable Planets), C-Rayz Walz, Pacewon (Outsidaz), M-Eighty, Urban Rose, DJ Immortal, and more.
Versatility, lyrics and the roots of Hip-Hop seep through Chopp Devize. This Florida based emcee displays extreme lyrical dexterity and passion while paying homage to all of the Hip Hop OG's.

Click here to listen, see freestyles and more
8494_cd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom