Coshh Mix Archive

Yo Coshh,

I like the way ya going about this, and presenting yaself v.professionally.

I think having a warm up set and full on demo sets is classy. More DJ should do that (cos realistically if ya not well known, who's gonna book ya for a full on prime time slot?)...

Gonna DL some sets now...

Thanks mate. Some of the links are dead but I am in the process of restoring these with permenant links. I would take whatever a promoter would give me, and jst take enuff tunes to ensure I can go down any route wether it be warm-up, main set or end of night whatever. I hope you enjoy the mixes :respekt:

on Jump Up vol4 now
:saber:

Hope you enjoy mesh. Get that one in ur lug oles cause within the week I will have Jump Up Madness Vol.05 ready for uploading .... just waiting on a couple more tracks from redeeyerecords, should be here monday ;)

Hope you enjoy mesh. Get that one in ur lug oles cause within the week I will have Jump Up Madness Vol.05 ready for uploading .... just waiting on a couple more tracks from redeeyerecords, should be here monday ;)

You putting some of our bits in there mate? Headcheese???

You putting some of our bits in there mate? Headcheese???

Headcheese and Digital Wash my good friend. Just waiting on some bits I ordered. Grid EP, new moving fusion. Wanna make sure it's fresh if i'm gonna label it Jump Up Madness. Should be good :teeth:

Headcheese and Digital Wash my good friend. Just waiting on some bits I ordered. Grid EP, new moving fusion. Wanna make sure it's fresh if i'm gonna label it Jump Up Madness. Should be good :teeth:

It's wednesday and I still havn't recieved my vinyl ... I will be going to the record shop as per usual thursday and I expect the records will come tommorow also so it may well be next week ... :( ... At least I put another radio set up but it's is not on the jump up tip.

Last Activity 3 Weeks ago, not seen him post in ages tho... He needs to get a new mix up sharpish

I have been through my archive and updated all the links with permanent links, if you click the link should take you too a seperate site where you can either download or stream any of the mixes in this thread. These mixes will be available all the time and the links wont ever die.

I have included a link to the original mix thread of each mix so you can leave or view feedback given on a particular mix.

It is in chronological order with the newest mix being at the top of the thread. Although I have grouped the Jump Up Madness Mixes into a single thread for convenience.

This mix archive will be constantly updated with new mixes everytime I load a mix onto the forum. New mixes will go onto the top post with the mixes eventually filter down the page into the reserved post.

The mixes run from October 2006 to latest mix I have done.

Enjoy. :teeth:

mate sets look fat, how do i download them? tried searching for download link and couldn't find it?

The download link is at the bottom of each tracklist, it is labelled MP3 download. This will redirect you to the mix server site, which will show the tracklist again of the mix you have chosen. In the top right hand corner of the screen should be these two symbols:

listen_mp3.jpg
listen_siteplayer.gif

The first one is the download link and the second is the link to stream from the site player. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom